questions & complaints

Can you even form an actual sentence? Another education fail from the slums of the US. Oh well, McDonalds always needs a fryolator tech. Stay on topic, of you can, vicki stone explains it all.

And stop liking your own posts, it is just so sad and lonely.
Can you even form an actual sentence? Another education fail from the slums of the US. Oh well, McDonalds always needs a fryolator tech. Stay on topic, of you can, vicki stone explains it all.

And stop liking your own posts, it is just so sad and lonely. Originally Posted by Mythos
Whose sentences are you reading?Mine or yours?

Vicki Stone explains it all?? No shit!Does this mean your dumb ass is done trying to decipher her comments for us ?

Are you done breaking down her 300$ "getting to know you" special and what it entails?
What about her 400$ trampoline session?is the menu PSE or GFE?
Should clients expect all the activities listed in her reviews,if they pay the full 400$ rate?
Enlighten us please, since you know her better than she knows herself

Gtfoh! Next time you accuse folks of not being able to read, make sure your reading comprehension is better than that of a 5th grader

She was doing fine on her own,your input wasn't needed at all
It's the weekend already, take your cape to the cleaners chump

Ps I have reached my back and forth quota for this week
Toodles!
The idea of a "get to know you" session is stupid in my opinion. If a provider is going to have such a thing I can bring her a coffee and we can chat after she sucks me off once. You know, there is always recovery time between sessions. Bring your A-game every time and you won't have to ask the question OP.
Do not try to cross dicks with me nut muncher, your friends are too close to none, currently we've had no ill, I suggust you don't make none. Originally Posted by Mythos

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Mythos- First of all calm your simple a$$ down dude. Nobody takes internet thugary seriously bro so chill.

Question- Do you even fuck chick's around here? What's your deal? You just like to hang around a hooker board for kicks or what?

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Mythos- First of all calm your simple a$$ down dude. Nobody takes internet thugary seriously bro so chill.

Question- Do you even fuck chick's around here? What's your deal? You just like to hang around a hooker board for kicks or what? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I love a good cat fight!!!!!!!!! Awesomeeeeee
9 minutes I'll never get back.
9 minutes I'll never get back. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Learn to speed read & forget! LMFAO
Would you like cheese on that? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Back to the fryolater, you lack the social skills to work the drive thru.

I never said anything about reading comprehension, just writing, but now it seems your education was deficient in both. Stop trying to be a male NaMo, you're not. She is a one of a kind and you do not qualify. (Insert rianna snaps here)

Gotoman, I get your point. Well stated. I think her's was, "we all know the drill (pun intended) no need to pm her for detailed performance program. This is not a broadway show. (Pun intended)"

USA, I take a spongebob cartoon more seriously than this place and thank you for inquiring about my penis, but I would rather keep those interactions between him and the vagina.

P.S. NObody fucks with Timmy!
"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."

Am I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
I think you're spot on and I would suggest that you don't add any of that verbiage to your showcase. It would be a turn-off for me. Just keep doing you.
If her first timers have had bad experiences it would reflect on her reviews. To be a regular everyone has to have a first time, if she's good you go more rounds. I say she is definitely doing something right! Don't question her, if you can afford it, just show up. Evidently she has repeats so the first time must be great. She is simply saying "go with the flow".
"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."

Am I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
Your my Shero!
For me I think nobody is at fault here or wrong. The client just wants to make sure that this isn't a special for reduced services and the provider is stating the realities of what happens bcd...
For me I think nobody is at fault here or wrong. The client just wants to make sure that this isn't a special for reduced services and the provider is stating the realities of what happens bcd... Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
i agree....here's the thing... there was never a right or wrong involved, lol I simply found it an interesting topic to post about. I am seeing that client this week actually. I don't get offended by any of the things said to me like that. there was never even a controversy in which blame needed to be appointed. You guys crack me up! thank you all for an awesome read.

BTW, anyone who wants the password to my latest videos on xhamsters:

"unforgettable" ENJOY!

HINT: ****************************** *************************

Staff edit, Spice- As a Verified provider you are only allowed to post ads in the appropriate forums. If you try to directly solicit appointments, mention your rates, days or times of availability, or services it is considered an AD and will be removed from view.

Advertising Guidelines for Providers.
If her first timers have had bad experiences it would reflect on her reviews. To be a regular everyone has to have a first time, if she's good you go more rounds. I say she is definitely doing something right! Don't question her, if you can afford it, just show up. Evidently she has repeats so the first time must be great. She is simply saying "go with the flow". Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
awesome sauce!