Well put. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Almost on que. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You mean “cue?”

I almost miss the old days.
Should i do it? No? Yes? Yeah i just can't help it! bahahahaha

Web results
Que | Definition of Que by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Que
Que is homophonous with a number of other words, most of which have wildly different spellings and meanings. One of the words that people are looking for when they look up que is queue, a word that means “line” (as in, “We waited in the ticket queue.”)

que is short for queue meaning wait in line. Cue is a stick that is used in pool/billiards.....

This concludes todays session in school house rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I too miss the old days. lol
Should i do it? No? Yes? Yeah i just can't help it! bahahahaha

Web results
Que | Definition of Que by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Que
Que is homophonous with a number of other words, most of which have wildly different spellings and meanings. One of the words that people are looking for when they look up que is queue, a word that means “line” (as in, “We waited in the ticket queue.”)

que is short for queue meaning wait in line. Cue is a stick that is used in pool/billiards.....

This concludes todays session in school house rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I too miss the old days. lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
You used the word in a different way, bud. Not as in queue, but as on cue. Like he came in at the designated time. Or, like on stage man, Like in a flipping orchestra. Or professional rassling.

As in, “I posted this response! Which was the cue for you to shit more bricks.”

Shoulda paid closer attention at Obama HS.
It's in the book dumbass. You can also check the ultimate source: REALITY!

And no, I'm not concerned with the other information outlets. Do yourself a favor and watch the documentary. Stream it if you don't want to fund her project. I don't have to back up the truth. Or use phrases like alternative facts. Discredit scientists. Or repeat lies until half the country can't, or won't, tell the emperor he has no clothes. Think for yourself. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The right thinks for themselves...the left doesn't...that's your problem.
What ever happend to left wing talk radio...left wing ideology DOESN'T SELL!!
The right thinks for themselves...the left doesn't...that's your problem.
What ever happend to left wing talk radio...left wing ideology DOESN'T SELL!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Because they don't make up a bunch of bullshit lies. Your leader is at 9,000+ lies. He cant even tell the truth about Tim Apple. Your just a Trump flunky. LOL!!
Because they don't make up a bunch of bullshit lies. Your leader is at 9,000+ lies. He cant even tell the truth about Tim Apple. Your just a Trump flunky. LOL!! Originally Posted by themystic
What does that have to do with the failure of left wing loon radio...you have no answer SC.
Your are the king of bloviation!!

Anyone who knows anything about Jen Senko knows she's nothing but another angry libturd feminist. She directed the film.....while lefty activist, Private Joker (Matthew Modine), produced it. Wonder what their agenda was when this project was tabled?

I'd heard about the film when it was in limited release a couple yrs ago (Netflix....Amazon....? I can't recall...). Nothing to see here but more nonsensical bashing from left wing nuts.

By the way...the photo above ain't her, kiddies....see the one below That's the "lovely" Jen Senko.

Yuck. When was the last time (if ever) this hag was laid? Mystic....you up for the challenge?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Jennifer Lopez (top) vs. Jen Senko (bottom)

no contest --> JLO!!!
Now where my tin hat (LOL) , You really would have to live under a rock or basement not to see lame-stream media dumb down push alone with the outrage , everything is SCARE and Deceive tactics
I wonder if WD is still in queue. Seems like he's intently awaiting his next cue to chime with error.

Anyone who knows anything about Jen Senko knows she's nothing but another angry libturd feminist. She directed the film.....while lefty activist, Private Joker (Matthew Modine), produced it. Wonder what their agenda was when this project was tabled?

I'd heard about the film when it was in limited release a couple yrs ago (Netflix....Amazon....? I can't recall...). Nothing to see here but more nonsensical bashing from left wing nuts.

By the way...the photo above ain't her, kiddies....see the one below That's the "lovely" Jen Senko.

Yuck. When was the last time (if ever) this hag was laid? Mystic....you up for the challenge?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Im up for it CB. I feel obligated to these Patriotic women. God picked them the least I can do is fuck them
Programmed? Have you seen these kids who truly believe the earth will be uninhabitable in a decade, they’re scared AF. The left has the monopoly on brainwashing, and they start them young when their brains aren’t properly formed and are open to suggestion.
Programmed? Have you seen these kids who truly believe the earth will be uninhabitable in a decade, they’re scared AF. The left has the monopoly on brainwashing, and they start them young when their brains aren’t properly formed and are open to suggestion. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Run Forrest! Follow the scardy cats wearing MAGA hats.......Run..............BO OO...........