Hobbling in a retirement home in Florida

R. M. please if I was you I would say nothing. You look like someone's old grandmother. You know the one who has a spit cup next to her and farts at the most awkward times. Just farts and has to check her diaper just in case it's an actual turd in there. I'm tired of being messed with. Please please stop Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
You’re disgusting talking to her like that, I wish someone would lock your ass up in a Florida retirement home, then maybe we’d be done with you, just you your grannies and 200 dollar overnights. Y’all can sneak around and trade pudding cups!
I recently moved to Florida in a nice retirement community. There is a security guard who is very busty who has harassed my companions. Come to find out the security guard lost her job in another retirement community. I just want to be left alone. Do security guards really watch traffick at an old person's home? Should I Uber? So many questions. Any suggestions please. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
It seems to me that there was someone lese the asking for UC help. Wish I could remember who that was.
For the record, the ignore function works just fine.
My spidey senses are tingling. First, why does Mr. Scrooge post this in the Houston Forums vs. the Florida forums if he actually is in a retirement community in Florida? Second, for being relatively new to Eccie (joined October 14, 2023) he knows UC very well. I would think someone new would not be so well versed on this and would just request a Moderator to intervene. I'm thinking this a man of faces, or at lease many handles (if you get my drift)
Please help me understand UC how I invite the comments. It's been ongoing since I simply started a thread asking for help. Same people. Now when I've had enough and go off on a someone who has been steadily demeaning I'm the bad guy. Please help me understand what I did to invite trolls
Anyone with half a brain and with basic reading comprehension skill realizes that UC is the main moderator for Houston. Nobody else chimes in. Doesn't take long to figure that out. Even with basic common sense
Forever the victim. SMH
Well McDuck,
Any post by anyone invites comments. That's simply the nature of any social board. Perhaps go look at the Political Forum on the national board and you'll see numourous examples.

That said, posts that contain anything that folks think are humorous, or skewed, or a million other reasons, will usually get feedback.

However, perhaps consider that your posts are simply entertaining to the masses. And, as the folks here now appear to expect you to always be entertaining, the only way to avoid that is to do something else.

Last, Houston is just one of my couple dozen assignments. And btw, it ranks third, but close to second, as to which forum is most entertaining. So all here could consider upping their game.
Well McDuck,
Any post by anyone invites comments. …

That said, posts that contain anything that folks think are humorous, or skewed, or a million other reasons, will usually get feedback.

Last, Houston is just one of my couple dozen assignments. And btw, it ranks third, but close to second, as to which forum is most entertaining. So all here could consider upping their game. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good comments UC. We’re still in third place - WTF!
Perhaps my hobby name has turned folks off. I derived it because staff edit - UC Ducktales and McGee. So I had to watch Ducktales and the adventures if ScroogeMcduck. Their uncle. staff edit - UC That's it. But a name shouldn't cause anyone to get this out of wack. Let's all just get along. I'm here fir peace only. Nothing else. And in regards I go back and forth between Florida and Houston, hence why I placed the question here. Really my only issue was an overzealous busty security guard who got fired.
What a way to past time by reading this stuff when you don't feel well
sure makes the day go by faster .

Keep it up ScroogeMcduck I need someing fun to do lol
What a way to past time by reading this stuff when you don't feel well
sure makes the day go by faster .

Keep it up ScroogeMcduck I need someing fun to do lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm not engaging with you. I already know why you, RM, Busty and the other lady are here harassing someone who is new and just trying to find their way. It's not worth it, because per reading the above characters will never get pointed or I guess banned no matter how much they thread drift or hijack or insult. I'm the only one who has to walk on hot coals
Well McDuck,
Any post by anyone invites comments. That's simply the nature of any social board. Perhaps go look at the Political Forum on the national board and you'll see numourous examples.

However, perhaps consider that your posts are simply entertaining to the masses. And, as the folks here now appear to expect you to always be entertaining, the only way to avoid that is to do something else.

Last, Houston is just one of my couple dozen assignments. And btw, it ranks third, but close to second, as to which forum is most entertaining. So all here could consider upping their game. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
UC, have you thrown down the gauntlet? Is this a challenge?
I'm not engaging with you. I already know why you, RM, Busty and the other lady are here harassing someone who is new and just trying to find their way. It's not worth it, because per reading the above characters will never get pointed or I guess banned no matter how much they thread drift or hijack or insult. I'm the only one who has to walk on hot coals Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
The least you could do is try not to sound so much like your other handles. SMH
I'm not engaging with you. I already know why you, RM, Busty and the other lady are here harassing someone who is new and just trying to find their way. It's not worth it, because per reading the above characters will never get pointed or I guess banned no matter how much they thread drift or hijack or insult. I'm the only one who has to walk on hot coals Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Not engaging with me lol but you just did .. Im just looking for fun to kill some sick time ..