Hello...

F'n pervert. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
That's "Mister F'n Pervert" to you!

Well just hop on a plane...BA flights are pretty cheap at the moment Originally Posted by Valerie
Do I have to fly BA (or BOAC)? How about Virgin or AA or Delta? Did you two make a date yet? I bet if I wait long enough, you two will be in NYC before we know it.
That's "Mister F'n Pervert" to you!

Do I have to fly BA (or BOAC)? How about Virgin or AA or Delta? Did you two make a date yet? I bet if I wait long enough, you two will be in NYC before we know it. Originally Posted by SR Only
Well I actually flew Virgin over here!....I have to fly back to NYC for 2 days in July, but then back to London..
Well I actually flew Virgin over here!....I have to fly back to NYC for 2 days in July, but then back to London.. Originally Posted by Valerie
JULY?!?! Geeez....July???
Hello everybody Im Captain Jack and new here aswell.. said id say hi here as Layla is only person i know on this new site ... if you guys are going to steal her away from us Irish guys take good care of her cause shes amazing lady!... lol.. (please dont steal her)

Captain J...
if you guys are going to steal her away from us Irish guys take good care of her cause shes amazing lady!... lol.. (please dont steal her) Captain J... Originally Posted by Captain-jack
On your orders Cap't! Not so sure about stealing her though. Welcome aboard, too.