Mercy/Kimmy

Her sister is currently accepting cock on Indy’s.
Her sister is currently accepting cock on Indy’s. Originally Posted by bambino
Is Miley her sister Bam? Since Indys banned reviews...anyone have any experiences with her? Not that an Indys review holds any credibility whatsoever. Her face is bit beat up but the body looks pretty damn good.

Also, anyone have Mercy's number? I guess it was in her old ads, but evidently other mongers aren't making it public. thx
Is Miley her sister Bam? Since Indys banned reviews...anyone have any experiences with her? Not that an Indys review holds any credibility whatsoever. Her face is bit beat up but the body looks pretty damn good.

Also, anyone have Mercy's number? I guess it was in her old ads, but evidently other mongers aren't making it public. thx Originally Posted by Hematoma
From what I’ve heard they’re sisters. Their bodies are similar, faces not so much.
Didn’t you say that before? I’ve seen both their Facebook pages and they don’t have any connection. Not friends. No pics together. Mercy has pics with a sister but it ain’t Miley. She does look a bit like her with freckles on her face. I’ve had both. Mercy is hotter and less rules. But Miley is still a far better time no doubt.
Didn’t you say that before? I’ve seen both their Facebook pages and they don’t have any connection. Not friends. No pics together. Mercy has pics with a sister but it ain’t Miley. She does look a bit like her with freckles on her face. I’ve had both. Mercy is hotter and less rules. But Miley is still a far better time no doubt. Originally Posted by himzert
I said I heard they are sisters. I understand Miley is CBJ. Is that true? That’s why I haven’t been interested in her. BTW, the guy who told me they are sisters sent me a pic of Kimmy, the girl with her sure looks like Miley. It’s from her FB.
Miley is not her sister. PM me for details.
Also, anyone have Mercy's number? Originally Posted by Hematoma
If she wanted to advertise it, she would. Please respect her privacy and contact her directly. Her number has nothing to do with how well she does/doesn't suck cock.

I’ve seen both their Facebook pages and they don’t have any connection. Not friends. Originally Posted by himzert
I know this is a monger favored board and all...but...

Da Faqu?

Stalking Facebook? Come on now!

( will be the only response to the mean ole boys circle jerkers of the board...so save your time...I'm done being cyberstalked by y'all. Kk? Thanks!)
These mongers don't respect our privacy Gabrielle.
One of the biggest problems with this board.
And yet they keep wondering why those SA girls go dark after they "review" them here.
And yet they keep wondering why those SA girls go dark after they "review" them here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Not all mongers do. I don’t have any social media accounts. Never will. But there is a Ho that blasts bullshit lies on her twitter account.
Wait! Don't providers review a potential client's "online persona" as part of their screening? Might this include searching Facebook and other social media? Who's stalking who?

Looking someone up on Facebook is not stalking them. That's the whole point of Facebook. If you don't want to be "stalked" on Facebook, delete your account.
I've never searched Facebook for screening.
Try again Stig
I've never searched Facebook for screening.
Try again Stig Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I never said you did, but I have had providers specifically ask me if I had a Facebook account.
Is it stalking if we are Facebook friends? Maybe don’t assume you know who I know.

And yes, Mercy has a sister that looks like Miley but it isn’t her. Miley is cbj, but a damn good time nonetheless.
And yet they keep wondering why those SA girls go dark after they "review" them here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The biggest problems with the board are knowingly allowing providers on here and your cissy ass white knights.
Also, neither one of these girls are the slightest bit shy about talking about their profession right out in the open on their pages either.