Why Not Mark Cuban instead of Bloomberg?

Both Billionaire elites , one old one younger both clueless progressives
Only one kind of billionaire isn’t elite, eh? Putin?
That is joint net worth including pension and 401K's as well as book deals, and her various "consulting" fees before she went into politics.

She had a good gig in education and legal consulting before actually entering politics.

That 1024th claim of Indian heritage gave her quite a leg up in her early life. Originally Posted by eccielover
Her Harvard gig paid her $350k annually. Liars should be taxed at a higher rate.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 08:22 AM
That is how Nancy Pelosi and many of her chronies got rich on a US Representative’s salary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Her family was already rich.
That is joint net worth including pension and 401K's as well as book deals, and her various "consulting" fees before she went into politics.

She had a good gig in education and legal consulting before actually entering politics.

That 1024th claim of Indian heritage gave her quite a leg up in her early life. Originally Posted by eccielover
must have been a leg the size of T-Rex! $12 million is not Trump, er, Chump change!

maybe her husband made the bulk of that net worth?
cuban is an attention seeking clown.
cuban is an attention seeking clown. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think he was a few years ago, but not now.. he has been largely UTR since Trump was elected.
I think he was a few years ago, but not now.. he has been largely UTR since Trump was elected. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, he has been quiet. Which means he has no interest in running.
Which begs the question why this thread was started.
I think Cuban's response about Warren might be a "feeler", to see if it generates requests for him to jump in and follow Bloomberg. if it does not, Cuban hasn't lost anything.. I wish he would lose some of the make up he wears on Shark Tank, damn, he almost looks plastic.
Her family was already rich. Originally Posted by WTF
I believe her father was a Baltimore politician and that might be the original source of her families fortunes in life?
I think Cuban's response about Warren might be a "feeler", to see if it generates requests for him to jump in and follow Bloomberg. if it does not, Cuban hasn't lost anything.. I wish he would lose some of the make up he wears on Shark Tank, damn, he almost looks plastic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Problem here is that you TRY and think! cum tranny faggit

Next time you have a thought??? Just don't!!
I believe her father was a Baltimore politician and that might be the original source of her families fortunes in life? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Her husband has the cash.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...t-worth/?amp=1
So she married a rich guy.
Classic hooker action.
cuban is an attention seeking clown. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think he was a few years ago, but not now.. he has been largely UTR since Trump was elected. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Both Buffoons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,