Trump says he may sue Muller

So what yous are basically admitting is that yous are an Alt-right Trump apologists, right? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
When are you going to admit you are really Yssup Rider and you aren't Canadian? You live in Austin, Texas and live a Metro sexual life style, lol.
Trump, appearing to refer to the Stone case, lied that it was conducted by "Mueller prosecutors," though only two of the four prosecutors on the case worked for the former special counsel. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
How is that a lie when half the fuckers worked on the Mueller case and were therefore "Mueller prosecutors"?
When are you going to admit you are really Yssup Rider and you aren't Canadian? You live in Austin, Texas and live a Metro sexual life style, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s a fuckings lie. So no, I won’t be admittings it.

Yous got nothing better to do? Maybe Trump could get yous a job in the CIA
How is that a lie when half the fuckers worked on the Mueller case and were therefore "Mueller prosecutors"? Originally Posted by friendly fred
don't try to make any sense out of what he calls a lie

it will only be a waste of time
Wow so old Trumpy is going to sue a fellow Republican?
Now isn’t that something. Big waste of time and he will stiff his lawyers as he always does.
Sounds like another distraction by the Trump Crime Syndicate from his meddling in so many court cases led by his Reich wing gopher Bill Barr.
Well I did tell you that Trump would continue his out of control crime spree.
He’s not too keen on the rule of law.
It gets in the way of his lawlessness. He just loves to be the lame dictator that he is. Such a weak and insecure crybaby but Moscow Mitch has his back. From one criminal to another.
It’s a fuckings lie. So no, I won’t be admittings it.

Yous got nothing better to do? Maybe Trump could get yous a job in the CIA Originally Posted by HoeHummer

I would love it. Then I would have all the means to investigate you and get to the bottom of your multi handle ECCIE life, lol.
OP: When are you going to learn he is just fucking with people?

He hates liberals and is good at baiting them into going fucking nuts.

Don't you have a dick to suck somewhere?

Mueller is probably not even worried about it but might be thinking liberals are stupid gay motherfuckers to get sucked into this kind of thing. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I agree.

The Dems have yet to learn that this is all a big game to the President.

He knows he can say anything and the Democrats and their willing lackeys in the Media will go into full anaphylactic shock.

The President loves this shit. It’s that simple.