Lanhee Chen: Even conservatives have reasons to like Obamacare

What happened to all those dollars the boomers paid in premium the last 40 years, when they were not signifigantly getting services?

Its the insurance companies that didn't plan, not the boomers. Originally Posted by Submodo

You're as confused as WTFagboy. If you buy health insurance through an employer or as an individual, the premiums are supposed to cover medical services you may or may not require during the term of the insurance. If you were not "significantly getting services", well then congratulations on staying healthy. Not all baby boomers were so lucky. They "paid in" for 40 years of current coverage, not for expected future post-retirement coverage.
Jackie....what was needed was something to bend the cost curve. Not sure if Obamacare fixed that but to say nothing was wrong with the old system just is not true. Originally Posted by WTF

Ok tranny boy, let me rephrase the question. If you can't say with any confidence that the so-called Affordable Care Act has done a damn thing to make healthcare more affordable four years after it was enacted, WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SUPPORTING ODUMBOCARE?
lustylad...
hey hey u.s.a......
obamacare is here to stay......
why do yinz feel the need to add insults to every post....
the insults only make yinz look stupider....
yinz act like a bunch of 12 year olds on the verge of puberty.....
lustylad...
hey hey u.s.a......
obamacare is here to stay......
why do yinz feel the need to add insults to every post....
the insults only make yinz look stupider....
yinz act like a bunch of 12 year olds on the verge of puberty..... Originally Posted by stevepar

Stevepar,

Nice to see you are reliving your high school cheerleader days. Do you still have your bobby socks and pom poms?

I believe yinz is plural, not singular:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinz

We don't want our Texas hobbyists to be learning and speaking improper Pittsburghese, do we?

As for the insults, they are de rigueur here. "When in Rome..."
lusty....
when I said yinz I was referring to all yinz who trade insults....left and right....
"insults are de rigueur"....they don't have to be....although I think yinz enjoy the insults more than the actual posts....
carry on....it's always fun to read....
Stevepar,

Nice to see you are reliving your high school cheerleader days. Do you still have your bobby socks and pom poms?

I believe yinz is plural, not singular:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinz

We don't want our Texas hobbyists to be learning and speaking improper Pittsburghese, do we?

As for the insults, they are de rigueur here. "When in Rome..." Originally Posted by lustylad
Seems like all you want to do is insult people IBJr

Rather than try and make an intelligent point, you just spew venom, vitriol and generally juvenile horseshit all over the board.

You're beginning to get it... asshole!
Seems like all you want to do is insult people IBJr

Rather than try and make an intelligent point, you just spew venom, vitriol and generally juvenile horseshit all over the board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Au contraire, assup... You're the one who perfected the drive-by insult. Half of your posts on this board consist of a single word like "SNICK!" or "SNORT"! How intelligent is that? When you're too stupid to respond, make a pig noise! Eccie evidently pays you based on the sheer quantity of your insults. How many DOTY awards have you won?

Unlike you, I try to intersperse my insults with facts, logic and intelligible arguments. It's not my fault if you can't tell the difference between a well-crafted argument and an insult. I don't use insults to deflect or evade or hide behind either. I use them to pillory douchebags like you for deflecting, evading and hiding all the time.

Get it, Dipshit Emeritus?

l.l...
extremely funny....and dumb.........
" Unlike you, I try to intersperse my insults with facts"....