Banned members / lock their threads

How about hijackers.............more annoying than a bump !

And it is actually against the rules in other forums ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This isn't other forums, for a reason

do it ... responsible posters wont need to bump 40 consecutive posts about the same topic, by the same member .. I dare ya Originally Posted by CJ7
After a little research, I have determined there would be no one left in here if implemented.
As a non-bumper I have moral superiority here and I have to ask why CJ doesn't think the same way about disgraced politicians. Today Filthy Filner is being convicted, Jesse Jackson Jr. went down last month and they both get taxpayer benefits. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
HIJACKER AND DICKHEAD.

You've got WHAT moral superiority? You don't even have genetic superiority over the common garden slug.

Glad you proved everybody's point, JDIdiot!

After a little research, I have determined there would be no one left in here if implemented. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1
And you two lib-retarded morons imagine you have a "RIGHT" reason?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Like you are a bump on the ass of humanity.
That WOULD kinda defeat the whole purpose wouldn't it? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Do you mean the "whole purpose" of "The Political Forum"?
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You wouldn't know a libtard if you met him in your labor mediation... fucking assclown!

But you WOULD know a butt plug!
Like you are a bump on the ass of humanity. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which has greater significance than your stature ....

....as a pimple on a gnat's ass in the overall scheme of things.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 04:44 PM

After a little research, I have determined there would be no one left in here if implemented. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

so everyone here bumps threads of banned members ...

gee, who knew
Perhaps I should just ban anyone that makes a "bump" post too? Or maybe just remove the bumper's visibility to this particular forum? (I like that one) Hummmmm....many possibilities here Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes, ban all who bump. Ban all childish behavior.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 04:54 PM
lock all threads posted banned members

the rest of the scenario (that's been bloated totally out of proportion) cures itself automatically..

nah ,,,, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn easy
Life's Good!
Which has greater significance than your stature ....

....as a pimple on a gnat's ass in the overall scheme of things. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Piss ants should be seen but not heard from.
so what

its just words on a screen

if they bother you so much to a point you need them taken down..........
CC, I think you should ban whoever I want banned, ok? I'll be sending you a list via pm.
CC, I think you should ban whoever I want banned, ok? I'll be sending you a list via pm. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Hate to tell you this, but those little round smart pills your nurse has been giving you are really rabbit shit.