Why In The Hell Are American Soldiers STILL Dying in Afganistan.

We should pull out. Now. Unbelievable.
Remember Vietnam. For all general purposes, we defeated the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong in every engagement.

But they won the war. Originally Posted by Jackie S
only because the donkeys refused to send a single bullet for their defense after we pulled out

I apologize to every south VN I meet for that
only because the donkeys refused to send a single bullet for their defense after we pulled out

I apologize to every south VN I meet for that Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Do you ask them what we did with the 10 billion bullets we sent them and the 55,000 dead Americans...before we pulled out because they didn;t have the nuts to defend their own country?
Do the research. It is a disgusting story. The democratically controlled Congress voted to cut off all funding just before a the NVA launched a major offensive into the south. Almost like it was planned. The democrats fucked the south.
Unbelievable, according to this incredibly totally corrupt POS politician the US supports(and God only knows why) we are in collaboration with the Taliban. Way too many troops have died or been wounded to be subjected to this crap from an incredibly corrupt POS. From what i can see, the US is the only entity keeping him in power. Is there no one else?

http://www.statesman.com/ap/ap/top-n...lluding/nWnLp/
The Occupation of Afghanistan is ALL about Pipelines, Minerals , Smack, Genetically Modified Agriculture, Arms Sales and Permanent US Military Bases

Happy Anniversary! ‘We Win, You Lose’: Taliban Jeers At US, NATO Afghan War Enters 12th Year - Longest War In American History

The central bankers and your so called leaders (Left & Right) don't care about the military. Look at every war just in the past ten years... US/NATO/BANKER support for both sides.

The History of War, Not much has changed.
Unbelievable, according to this incredibly totally corrupt POS politician the US supports(and God only knows why) we are in collaboration with the Taliban. Way too many troops have died or been wounded to be subjected to this crap from an incredibly corrupt POS. From what i can see, the US is the only entity keeping him in power. Is there no one else?

http://www.statesman.com/ap/ap/top-n...lluding/nWnLp/ Originally Posted by chefnerd

While I agree that, despite being a poor environmental policy, "cap and trade" is the best policy for Kerzie (whatever), it would not surprise me in the lest if the POSITOO was, in fact conspiring with the enemy.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2013, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1052503061]We should have left when this administration decided that they didn't want to win.

HUH?

thsi admin isnt the one that didnt give a shit ...

In Afghanistan, the number of U.S. troops stayed below 20,000 for all of 2003, 2004 and 2005. In 2006, it hit a high for the year of 23,300 in April.

President George W. Bush announced a surge for Iraq in 2007. The number of troops in Iraq climbed above 60,000, while U.S. troops in Afghanistan hovered between 10,000 and 11,000. In 2008, the number of troops in Afghanistan started increasing to between 16,000 and 18,000.

The number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan increased dramatically in 2009, the year President Barack Obama took office. By the end of 2009, troops numbered just over 67,000. And right now, there are approximately 89,000 troops

that said, lets get the hell out .. its PAST time to get thehell out !

which will never happen because the pentagon and war lords want to keep as many as 20,000 soldiers in the SAND from now freakin on .. Powell was right when he told Bush he'd OWN Iraq if he invaded ... guess what? We own afghanistan too.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

We don't build anything here anymore.It is all imported. LOL
Nobody "wins" a war in Afghanistan . . . at least since the 7th century when the Muslims replaced the Hindu and Buddhist Dynasty.

Short memories provide such simple answers!
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Nobody "wins" a war in Afghanistan . . . at least since the 7th century when the Muslims replaced the Hindu and Buddhist Dynasty.

Short memories provide such simple answers! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

too bad the simple minded cant fathom simple answers

win a war against a fucking ghost enemy ... riiiiiiiiiiiiight