Hillary Clinton: 'I would have done a better job' than Trump handling coronavirus pandemic Mica Soellner

I noticed you didn't address the OP subject. Good thing for you.
She would have done a better job. Plus her administration wouldn't have been full of rejects and relatives.
How many Benghazi investigations found nothing? How many found evidence of a crime?
Where have you been? Russia did help beat her.
And your douche-bag has made a joke out of the presidency and our country. All he does is lie, devide us, and prove what racists he and his followers are. You blame all his fuck-ups on the dems. Watching his reelection wind go out of your sails is one of the few silver linings this year.
And if you think Clinton is running..
I think that shows you aren't thinking.

To sum up, of course Clinton would have done better at handling the Covid-19 crisis.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It is impossible to substantiate the claim she would have done either a better job or a worse job.

Thankfully, she doesn't have the job.
Fuck her. Who cares what she says anyways.
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 08:59 AM
B- let's be cautious - there are a lot of DPST acolytes believers who still Love H...
and would vote for her in an instant.

She is a machine creature - and may still wind up as VP nominee - and thus POTUS WHEN biden dies.

H.. is running.

BTW - bets on how long it has been since Bill had sex with that - My thought is chelsea's conception!
BTW - bets on how long it has been since Bill had sex with that - My thought is chelsea's conception! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm thinking you are forgetting about Webb Hubbell.
You can go back and forth about what could have been done differently, but the fucking idiot shouldn’t have turned wearing a mask political. Originally Posted by Charley3
What?
An irrelevant tangent?
Once again you show you can't read.

From obewan's post my comment covered.

"Still convinced Russia made her lose - what a laugh
Old hag cannot and will not hold herself responsible for her arrogance and disdain of "deplorables"! Not to mention the 2016 election results.

a total lack of self-responsibility - ala Benghazi. and this is one of the best for an office of Ultimate responsibility.

H... is still running - she wants the VP slot since Biden has the delegates. And to be the heartbeat between H.. and the oval Office is the most dangerous position in teh World.

H... is running.

He complains about what is taught in schools. Luckily barley-boy has been taken out of the loop.
obe loves to talk about elitists. You know, people with a degree. Since he has no degree he hates everyone who does. You can see the self-loathing he has for himself. His rants about the people he hates show the depts he has sunk to.
If he had to list people and actions they took to fall onto his hate list, his entire world would collapse.
Since he can't back up any of his bullshit, he should just STFU.

As far as your bullshit, you are one of many who has bitched about shutdowns. Now you claim she would have acted like trump and co.
I see that Munchies ignited the OP and went off on a irrelevant tangent. Considering how deep in the pocket of China Hillary is there would have no travel shutdown until way late in the game. Hillary would probably blame an aspirin factory in Somalia like Bill did. Like Schumer,Pelosi, and De Blasio she would have encouraged people to go out because her economy would be struggling without the deregulation Trump provided. Her response to 3 million dead...what difference does it make now. He response to failed businesses after the belated shutdown...I can't be responsible for every underfunded business. Both things are quotes from Hillary. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Quotes? You're a goddamn liar.
trump screwed the pooch. Now you make up the list of fuck ups needed to have been done to make things worse than trump did. trump spends more time lying, golfing, watching tv and tweeting than he does doing his job. And now he doesn't like fox anymore
More lies...and it took you almost a week. Pathetic little girl.
She may be right...it would be difficult to handle the pandemic worse than Trump has
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Well - when one has the examples of Cuomo, DeBlasio, and Garcetti - and chooses to ignore their actions.
Hopeless Libdem with no chance for redemption.

Move it to Venezuela so ideology can Trump reality for the hopeless cases. If you like cuomo and DeBlasio - mm will really like Maduro. aoc is a big fan - along with her Squad.

mm - since U are such an expert - Please write out how U - without retrospective knowledge and data - would have handled things differently.

remember - it is always easy to criticize in retrospect - something LibDems are expert at - not so eassy to run the matter with no data or information to base decision on.

u will have no cogent or constructive reply - other than the usual Trump flush meme.
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 05:03 PM
When H.... wants them dead - They get Dead!!!!
Originally Posted by matchingmole

we did

BAHHHAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAA
we did

BAHHHAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

They both sucked...crap choices