Which business besides TV has it's fair share of sexual predators in it?

As I once read. I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Even if the shoe were on the other foot, that’s a whole mess of court and defending yourself in a Situation in which it’s one persons word against another. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You’d rather be dead than go to court and justify your actions? I’ll take legal problems over a coffin all day and twice on Sunday.

Violence is not the answer to violence.
It certainly is. An armed and properly trained woman is able to defend herself from someone she normally wouldn’t be able to.
You’d rather be dead than go to court and justify your actions? I’ll take legal problems over a coffin all day and twice on Sunday.

It certainly is. An armed and properly trained woman is able to defend herself from someone she normally wouldn’t be able to. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their ( most likely) severely underpaid job.

An Uber driver is (hopefully) paying attention to driving and shouldn’t have to also have an eye on the back of their head to protect themselves from their patrons.

An armed and properly trained woman or otherwise can still be caught off guard.

Especially when in a situation where you are isolated with one other individual.

Not sure what you argument is here.
  • Devo
  • 02-19-2022, 07:15 PM
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their ( most likely) severely underpaid job.

An Uber driver is (hopefully) paying attention to driving and shouldn’t have to also have an eye on the back of their head to protect themselves from their patrons.

Especially when in a situation where you are isolated with one other individual.

Not sure what you argument is here. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Sorry Queeny, but in places like Philthadelphia civilians are arming themselves, and stopping folks like carjackers, whether they are paid enough or not, uhhhh, I have no idea what that has to do with protecting yourself from bad people.

And any Uber driver who works without a gun is nuts, plain and simple.

KDKA did a segment about all the security problems associated with ride sharing on the radio Friday afternoon, you are basically on your own.

Anyone can be caught offguard, and that's why you never relax and maintain situational awareness, and trust your instincts when something feels wrong.

But by all means, play dead, it supposedly works with bears, maybe that and pissing and shitting yourself will deter someone enough to survive.
Sorry Queeny, but in places like Philthadelphia civilians are arming themselves, and stopping folks like carjackers, whether they are paid enough or not, uhhhh, I have no idea what that has to do with protecting yourself from bad people.

KDKA did a segment about all the security problems associated with ride sharing on the radio Friday afternoon, you are basically on your own.

Anyone can be caught offguard, and that's why you never relax and maintain situational awareness, and trust your instincts when something feels wrong.

But by all means, play dead, it supposedly works with bears, maybe that and pissing and shitting yourself will deter someone enough to survive. Originally Posted by Devo
True
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their (most likely) severely underpaid job.

An Uber driver is (hopefully) paying attention to driving and shouldn’t have to also have an eye on the back of their head to protect themselves from their patrons. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I agree. It shouldn't be this way. But the liberals and dim-retards have made those jobs a lot more dangerous with their crazy bail "reforms" and non-prosecuting DAs. The predictable result is - Uber drivers now have a much greater chance of picking up criminals.

But by all means, play dead, it supposedly works with bears, maybe that and pissing and shitting yourself will deter someone enough to survive. Originally Posted by Devo
No thanks . I’ll stick with my job which requires full vetting.
I agree. It shouldn't be this way. But the liberals and dim-retards have made those jobs a lot more dangerous with their crazy bail "reforms" and non-prosecuting DAs. The predictable result is - Uber drivers now have a much greater chance of picking up criminals. Originally Posted by lustylad
Unlike! That was a mistake ! Lol

I meant to say that calling people dim and/or retarded is not really the best way to get your point across.
  • Devo
  • 02-20-2022, 05:48 PM
Unlike! That was a mistake ! Lol

I meant to say that calling people dim and/or retarded is not really the best way to get your point across. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
He's not calling people retards, he's calling Democrats retards, most Democrats are humans in retrograde, IE, de-evolving back into lesser beings.

Can't work, can't feed their kids, expect the Government to do everything for them from cradle to grave, seriously, if the next CW happened tomorrow, there would be more deaths from starvation, than people actually killing each other.

It just amazes me, that people have to leave home, and go to a store to buy their morning cup of coffee, everytime you see Dims on TV going into the capitol building they always have huge coffee cups in their hands.

Especially Absolutely Obtuse Cunt, proof, that the human species is returning to its primate form, stupidity in action, genetics washing out, no more hybrid vigor.
He's not calling people retards, he's calling Democrats retards, most Democrats are humans in retrograde, IE, de-evolving back into lesser beings.

Can't work, can't feed their kids, expect the Government to do everything for them from cradle to grave, seriously, if the next CW happened tomorrow, there would be more deaths from starvation, than people actually killing each other.

It just amazes me, that people have to leave home, and go to a store to buy their morning cup of coffee, everytime you see Dims on TV going into the capitol building they always have huge coffee cups in their hands.

Especially Absolutely Obtuse Cunt, proof, that the human species is returning to its primate form, stupidity in action, genetics washing out, no more hybrid vigor. Originally Posted by Devo
I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Not sure what you argument is here. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl

I am going to agree with you here DG but I am going to add a little if I may.

My father was big in Martial Arts. My uncle was trained by the 1976 World Champion and I was forced into it since I was 3. I grew a liking to it and to make a long story short learned many ways to disarm a person without needing to have a weapon. I believe this is something everyone should learn especially in today's world. There are some video's on Youtube but it really doesn't do justice to learning and doing. It's free and could safe your life.
... Not gonna disagree with ya too much here, mate.

But I happen to be Australian, and we surely have our own
ways of disarming a bad bounder... But I can't toss me
boomerang when I'm drivin' me car... And me dingo
(if I had one) would ride in the back seat.
I couldn't take him on me UBER job ... What would I do?
Hide the dingo in the boot of the car when I'm
driving a fare?

Me point is that it's gonna be difficult to do your
martial arts and karate driving in the front seat
when a robber bloke got his gun pointed at your back.

Maybe it's better if YOU got a gun also.
Hidden with-in reach up front. ...

#### Salty
It just amazes me, that people have to leave home, and go to a store to buy their morning cup of coffee, everytime you see Dims on TV going into the capitol building they always have huge coffee cups in their hands. Originally Posted by Devo
Hey devo - check your Starbucks app. I just added funds for you.
  • Devo
  • 02-21-2022, 10:54 AM
Hey devo - check your Starbucks app. I just added funds for you. Originally Posted by lustylad
Thanks, but I was of the generation of kids that weren't allowed to drink coffee, so, we got a pepsi instead.

Can you imagine that today?

Seriously, that was the thought that coffee wasn't good for kids, now we know its full of antioxidants and has far less sugar than pop.

Compared to energy drinks coffee is almost a health drink.
  • Devo
  • 02-21-2022, 10:55 AM
I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Thanks, but it wasn't a bad day, its never a bad day when you speak the truth.