THE WRECKAGE THAT OBAMA HAS WROUGHT...

• shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Why am I not surprised that you know how much LL posts on the board????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
errrrr yeah because I was totally basing that on how much you post on this board. (The number for that btw, is right under you handle.)

Won't have to move ....

.... when the likes of you "pass" on and January 22, 2017, arrives.

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP.
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Why am I not surprised that you know how much LL posts on the board????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Also, did you forget you were logged in as LLIdiot again? Or is talking in 3rd person customary among idiots in the late stages of their life?
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Once I find out they're over 40 I send them your way.

Their wrinkly pussies deceive your miniscule dick into thinking the wrinkles are the real McCoy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, Sweet comeback dude!

You must have been comeback king in the third grade!
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056581463]
I am being stalked .... QUOTE]

Please don't go getting paranoid on us. If you feel that way, quit posting and you will get no responses. Besides your posts are pointless and just use up bandwidth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As long as you keep your stalking in the open it is ok, just don't start sensing PM'S wanting a date. I just didn't realize I was your idol.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056581530]

As long as you keep your stalking in the open it is ok, ..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
... getting paranoid is really unhealthy. And it must be confusing and unsettling to you.
Again, Sweet comeback dude! Originally Posted by shanm
"Sweet" ... "dude" .... Don't tell me you wear boots to the drug store also?

Are you still trying to refocus the OP topic? Doesn't work.
The Obama Doctrine??

As best I can tell, this is a Foriegn Policy based on Naiveté and Stupidity. That is the only way to explain these "successes".
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056582080]

... getting paranoid is really unhealthy. And it must be confusing and unsettling to you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the one with the unhealthy obsession I am not bothered with your stalking. It is just one of the things you have to put up with on a hooker board.
The Obama Doctrine is simple and universal: Warm relations with adversaries and cool them with friends.

The Obama Doctrine??

As best I can tell, this is a Foriegn Policy based on Naiveté and Stupidity. That is the only way to explain these "successes". Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Love it or leave it." Don't bother to try to fix it. What a brilliant plan, LittleEva! Make all dissenters leave the country. Gawd, you're a dumbshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What have YOU done to fix it, you whinybitch?
errrrr yeah because I was totally basing that on how much you post on this board. (The number for that btw, is right under you handle.)

Won't have to move ....

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP.
Originally Posted by shanm
LL has the "handicap" of same account name for over a dozen years.

Seems the recent trend is to re-invent yourself with another handle. Too bad your post count doesn't transfer over. Doesn't look like "Lifetime Premium Access" transfers over either.

There are a lot of relative newbies who seem to know the tendencies of the ASPD regulars. Let me guess, your prior handle was MRHAPPY.

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by shanm
WTF was a big Rand Paul backer. Go look it up. He even voted for his father.
The big moronic buffoon didn't know Rand has TEA Party ties.

• shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 07:53 PM
LL has the "handicap" of same account name for over a dozen years. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's cute that you think so.

There are a lot of relative newbies who seem to know the tendencies of the ASPD regulars. Let me guess, your prior handle was MRHAPPY. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or....it wasn't? Maybe, just maybe, I only recently decided to join this hooker board? Christ, you guys act like this is the mile high country club.

WTF was a big Rand Paul backer. Go look it up. He even voted for his father.
The big moronic buffoon didn't know Rand has TEA Party ties.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Great. WTF(PI) does that have to do with me? I was quoting LLIdiot's moronic post
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 07:55 PM

You must have been comeback king in the third grade! Originally Posted by shanm
I would also like to add that LL's mother must have been the comeback queen.

As in, if you wanted your cum back you could wipe it off her chin!
What have YOU done to fix it, you whinybitch? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Much more than you know, AssupLiar UC. You are all talk. You wouldn't recognize an activist if you saw one. You'd have to get off your ass and on to your Hoveround, which you only do at WalMart.