M.I.A. Recently

Thank you all so much, your comments are making me anxious to get back to work!!
Wow, Going to have to make an appointment with you again!!
You were already top shelf now you're even above that! Lawdy lawdy.
pics of them puppies running free or it didn't happen! lol Originally Posted by jim1995

Proof enough? Lol! ;P
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (278.6 KB, 373 views)
Holy shit...imma be converted to loving MMs after all...
Aaaaaand now I'm stuck at work for the day trying to hide an erection...

Gorgeous pictures! Looking forward to a new showcase on your profile and spending time with you at some point in the near future
It would be an honor ,to make a donation to climb that mountain range.
Proof enough? Lol! ;P Originally Posted by Ark Monroe

Can those even be real? REALLY? OMG!! I swear I've never seen a set that nice......ever.........anywher e......holy cow!!!!
Monroe they look wonderful!! I can't wait to see them up close and personal, while caressing and sucking on them!!

Yeeeep me too I'm already in line!!! Originally Posted by JustaguyLR
You'll have to get in line behind me!

Please make a trip to Texarkana in the future PLEASE. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I have no doubt that the guys in Texarkana would keep her very busy and enjoy every moment!
Hang on.
[QUOTE=Felina;1057595831]Monroe they look wonderful!! I can't wait to see them up close and personal, while caressing and sucking on them!!

[B][I][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]You'll have to get in line behind me!

Oh my what an image I have in my mind now! Felina I would love to be directly behind you and AM. Formulating a plan of action!!
Justaguy
[QUOTE=Felina;1057595831]Monroe they look wonderful!! I can't wait to see them up close and personal, while caressing and sucking on them!!

You'll have to get in line behind me!

Oh my what an image I have in my mind now! Felina I would love to be directly behind you with AM. Formulating a plan of action now.
Justaguy
Damn fine job, they look good.
Felina and Monroe with me at same time!!!! Ok I'm getting my crap together and unfucking my schedule soon.
Sorry butvyou all will have to get in line behind me ! Lol dam Monroe I likey !