Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill JFK. YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE

Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Jackie S

No.

the patsy missed. the insurance policy got him
Yes
Oswald did it and saved America Originally Posted by winn dixie

from Kennedy? who wanted to keep the US out of Vietnam? who wanted to rein in the corrupt CIA? end the Fed Reserve?

you can't mean that Captain!
100 percent
Who among the posters has visited Dealey plaza, seen the school book depository and the x marks on the street ?
Who among the posters has visited Dealey plaza, seen the school book depository and the x marks on the street ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hell yeah....even senile old codgers like Trump or Chuck Grassley could hit him.....not even from the Grassley Knoll.
senile old codgers like Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole
And totally unrelated to the conversation Trump Derangement Syndrome makes an appearance
Well I am 76 and I can hit a target from 1000 yards, when the assassination occurred, oswald was behind JFK. THE BACK of JFK head WAS BLOWN OUT. JFK head went back and towards the left when the kill round hit him. I have killed hundreds of deer and other large animals with a high powered rifle. Not the first one had a larger area where the bullet entered the target than where the round exited. Not a single one mad3 any movement at all towards the rifle. LHO was behind Kennedy so unless the round did a upturn there is no way in hell LHO could have fired the killer round. The single bullet theory that came out of the Warren Commission not only was lacking in common sense ,it defied the laws of physics. Don’t ever think that the FBI just got suspicious during Trump and Bidens reign. They along with the rest of the alphabet soup are corrupt as hell.
Good grief? You didn’t address the subject, that being the unbelievable statement you made about killing of JFK. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I didn’t realize JFK was a member here.
Who exactly said he was . What you just posted wasn’t on topic either
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Well I am 76 and I can hit a target from 1000 yards, when the assassination occurred, oswald was behind JFK. THE BACK of JFK head WAS BLOWN OUT. JFK head went back and towards the left when the kill round hit him. I have killed hundreds of deer and other large animals with a high powered rifle. Not the first one had a larger area where the bullet entered the target than where the round exited. Not a single one mad3 any movement at all towards the rifle. LHO was behind Kennedy so unless the round did a upturn there is no way in hell LHO could have fired the killer round. The single bullet theory that came out of the Warren Commission not only was lacking in common sense ,it defied the laws of physics. Don’t ever think that the FBI just got suspicious during Trump and Bidens reign. They along with the rest of the alphabet soup are corrupt as hell. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yeah but the Manicure Carcano Rifle that was supposedly used is rather inferior. Besides the scope had a crack in the lens and it wasn't exactly zeroed. The shots weren't accomplished with that piece of junk. The JFK assassination was a professional hit job with more than one shooter to create a level of confusion. Besides does anyone really think Oswald is going to shoot the President and then go hide out in a movie theater, I tend to doubt it. He was picked to be the fall guy from the start.
No.

The famed Marine sniper, Carlos Hathcock (93 confirmed), stood at that window and declared that those shots could not have been made. Not from there or with that gun. Not that quickly and at a moving target.

That, from a subject matter expert with real world experience. I believe him.
I vote a resounding NO Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I vote Yes. Oswald may have had some help. I don't believe the Oswald was working alone. It seems that their may have been a bullet that came from in front of the motorcade and well as from behind (the one that Oswald shot).