General warning to my friends of eccie

Yep, looks like I checked all the boxes. I’ll take my warning but that changes nothing. Originally Posted by Hue Briss
So I got some infraction points from the last post. I wonder how many points I can bank under my belt.
I am with you Hue Briss and I am going to use your statement.
I couldn't agree more with my friend Hue Briss on his assessment of cavemen.....just saying
Cavemen comes off as a huge troll and from the way he talk to and about people on the internet tells me all I need to know about him and his character .
Cavemen are men who lived during the Stone Age or your ancestors.

Pounder Sir (you deserve that as a senior member who been on this site for years), You may address me as Cavmen, Cavman or sir. Cav-men are not cavemen.

My intention was make one post about an awesome girl. Bunch of AL trolls and mod keeping me trolling.
Cave,you posted earlier that you were done with your post,move on,get over it,your true identity will surface soon
Cave,you posted earlier that you were done with your post,move on,get over it,your true identity will surface soon Originally Posted by lowgear
Not sure that is a threat. Make me wonder how much of true identity will surface but this is me. This is how I play.
If you want me gone, you should stop respond, stop read this post and let things fade away.
Cavmen, if you really want to help out the members of this site - post some fucking reviews instead of stirring up shit........using this site without contributing to it makes you a POS parasite. Originally Posted by Hue Briss
Amen Brother! Amen!

Can you turn me on to a sweet UTR on the Eastern Shore?
Mobile is white Trash central. Mobile must have rounded up all the skank street walkers and parked them in Tillman’s corner.
Amen Brother! Amen!

Can you turn me on to a sweet UTR on the Eastern Shore?
Mobile is white Trash central. Mobile must have rounded up all the skank street walkers and parked them in Tillman’s corner. Originally Posted by Bigfatrat
Tillman's corner lol yep that's basically what they did actually ...