Definition of a Racist

A racist is a person who calls others racist. Also, anyone who plays the race card for benefit or thinks he is persecuted, is a racist.
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2020, 10:21 AM
WEC - Thank you !!!
  • UHB
  • 07-16-2020, 10:25 AM
A racist is a person who calls others racist. Also, anyone who plays the race card for benefit or thinks he is persecuted, is a racist. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

the only word that might be called racist is REDNECK
Bump
If the people of the Congo want to make America look just like home, they are on their way. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Hope so....prolly less Coronavirus there than in USA
Yes WEC thank you for the most fucked up commentary ever !!

I love all the input regarding this topic from people who aren't of color.

They aren't qualified to have much of a valid opinion yet so quick to tell other people what to feel and how they should feel regarding their experiences.And of course it all has to fit what they think how things should be.They think any attempt by diverse people to claim Liberty and Justice for themselves has to be cleared with them.

I got news for you ; They don't need your approval !!

There are some fucked up people with some archaic fucked up ideas on this board.

They aren't qualified to have much of a valid opinion yet so quick to tell other people what to feel and how they should feel regarding their experiences.And of course it all has to fit what they think how things should be.They think any attempt by diverse people to claim Liberty and Justice for themselves has to be cleared with them.

There are some fucked up people with some archaic fucked up ideas on this board. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
So by that same line of thinking, black people are not qualified to tell me how to think!
A racist is a person who calls others racist. Also, anyone who plays the race card for benefit or thinks he is persecuted, is a racist. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The world is full of racists on every side of this issue, red and yellow black and white, they are all racists if they judge someone based upon their race or skin color.

Every person of every color can be a racist against other colors and races.
Hope so....prolly less Coronavirus there than in USA Originally Posted by matchingmole
I hear it is a fucking paradise - why don't you move there?
college entrance exams are accused of being evidence of white supremacy

maybe it’s the math section, nothing as bad as a single correct answer

there is, I think, “adversity” points awarded ...not sure if that’s solely based on skIn color

If it’s on skin color alone, that’s racist

There are some fucked up people with some archaic fucked up ideas on this board. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You playing that sad song on your violin for yourself and Chump and all the other Chumpsters cause your whole scene is going down ?

I have heard it said on here people want Debate regarding Issues.

Here's one ; This is a legitimate tough issue.

You got Chump elected once.
How the fuck you going to get that Amateur Prez yet Professional Prick re-elected ??

That's the Issue !!
Let's hear it !!
Calling all the Grieved ones.
The mis-treated.
It's so unfair !
You guys are defining yourselves very well.

You guys are Dinosaurs on the verge of extinction !!

Some of you old fucks can go back to your roots in Europe where most of your antecedents were poor uneducated trash.

Mostly criminals,debtors,and such.

You are being displaced.Diversity is moving forward.Your time is over. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You sound like a textbook bigot and race baiter.
You playing that sad song on your violin for yourself and Chump and all the other Chumpsters cause your whole scene is going down ?

How the fuck you going to get that Amateur Prez yet Professional Prick re-elected ??

That's the Issue !!
Let's hear it !!
The mis-treated.
It's so unfair ! Originally Posted by sportfisherman

Trump supporters plan to vote. what are planing to do? move to Canada?

That's the Issue !!
Let's hear it !!
The mis-treated.
It's so unfair ! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You should look inwards and find that perpetual victim card you play and tear it up