on sex appeal

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...easy, Nellie; that's how my mother puts her brazier on. You're not accusing her of peeing sitting down are ya?!? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
You know how your mom puts on her bra? Your therapist must love you. Easiest sessions ever. =)
Also, if you're a man and you're wanting to better yourself as a lover, I have one important tip -- learn to master the bra clasp. If you can pop a bra off in one swift move, she's gonna think you're a sex god right off the bat. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
OMG YES!!
  • onei
  • 11-07-2013, 03:51 PM
When I was 19, just married and many, many moons ago — I approached my new bride in our local grocery store in So. Cal., reached out to her front clasp, strapless bra that complimented her sundress, and with one quick twist of the second finger and thumb I released those puppies, much to her surprise and my delight. But we did have a great afternoon of naked play after shopping. :-)
Jeez. I've never learned how to unclasp a bra gracefully and I always sit to pee. Cross Jen off my to do list. She obviously wouldn't like me - lol
Oh, 98% of men struggle with clasps. That's why we're in awe of those who don't. I was calling out the women who can't do it. The Teen Mom sex vid with James Deen put her bra on like that, which made me doubt her, even with her mad Greek skills. Ugh, that man is killer, though.

As far as you sitting on the John to tinkle, whatever doesn't drip on my incall floor is great. I lost my weird fascination of watching men pee years ago, so if you didn't out yourself... =)
Hmmmm, one hook, two hooks, or even3 hooks should only require one hand to release!!!! Then again, I am a self avowed boob man!!!!

And Holy Shit!! I am under Jenns!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Loxly
  • 11-07-2013, 08:42 PM
As far as you sitting on the John to tinkle, whatever doesn't drip on my incall floor is great. I lost my weird fascination of watching men pee years ago, so if you didn't out yourself... =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
While I've never tried.....
Do you have any idea just how hard it is to sink those damn Cheerios sitting down?

Chaz Bono still has no idea!
Fact - Women who put their bras on backwards for easier clasping are the female equivalent of men who pee sitting down.

Hands pinned behind my back while a guy swiftly sets the girls free. Damn. You should charge for that advice. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Bwahhhahahahah!!!
Whenever I have a client struggling with my bra, I jokingly say, "I'm a firm believer of putting hooks on the backs of men's underwear (so they'd get a whole lot of practice).... But then guys everywhere would be wearing their underwear backwards: man, it's riding up my ass - but I've got soooo much room in the front!!!"
Whenever I have a client struggling with my bra, I jokingly say, "I'm a firm believer of putting hooks on the backs of men's underwear (so they'd get a whole lot of practice).... But then guys everywhere would be wearing their underwear backwards: man, it's riding up my ass - but I've got soooo much room in the front!!!" Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
we'd only do it once! gettin your balls caught in the clasp aint no joke !!!
Jokes on her, I don't wear any to ride up my asscrack And I don't care if anything hangs below my knees!
[QUOTE=Spacemtn;1054485047]Hmmmm, one hook, two hooks, or even3 hooks should only require one hand to release!!!! Then again, I am a self avowed boob man!!!!
[

Off course even three should be one handed. However, One swipe smoothly done is much more difficult to achieve.
This sounds like a fun activity for the next social. We can get all the ladies to let the guys practice in a discrete way.

I am not sure if one can be a certified Austin Monger if you can't release/unhook at least a 2-hook fastener.

We should practice and then we can get several ladies to conduct and observe the final certification testing. We will also need some willing lady volunteers to allow the guys sufficient practice runs and to support the final certification testing.

Just thinking outside of the box..

BugleBoy
P.S. Ladies, please don't hesitate to ask me in person why I always have the little surfer dude on my signature?
Lolli: Great post; made my day. Of course, I read all your posts whenever I see them!
Lolli: Great post; made my day. Of course, I read all your posts whenever I see them! Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Currently accepting applications for fan club. Rates begin at $160 for trial membership.