Faith carter returns

Always found her attractive but last time I saw her she had packed on a disturbing amount of weight.
Always found her attractive but last time I saw her she had packed on a disturbing amount of weight. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
maybe she dones swallowed lots ...a the fake ...reviews thats been plaguin this site ...recently?
maybe she dones swallowed lots ...a the fake ...reviews thats been plaguin this site ...recently? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Looks like she may have eaten them whole.

Still an above average looking upstate NY prostitute however imo.
Always found her attractive but last time I saw her she had packed on a disturbing amount of weight. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

You're absolutely WRONG! I've seen her periodically over a long time and there's NO disturbing weight gain.

you're
I disagree.
For all you fine men that know how to treat a lady, here is a photo I took yesterday!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1643819518343_PART_1643819518021.jpg (98.4 KB, 217 views)
here is a photo I took yesterday!! Originally Posted by faith28
correction it ...be a photo ya dones taken ...withs a potato

...times fer a better pics ...snapper!
  • stein
  • 02-02-2022, 11:18 AM
Gorgeous as always
Find the picture horrible but she's definitely thinner than the last time I saw her.
Wow!! LOL
Sorry baby.
Take names! Scratch um off the list! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC
Take names! Scratch um off the list! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC Originally Posted by skidfin
Why would you encourage this.
you look wonderful Faith, and welcome back
Ya shut them up real quick, girl. Go get ‘em.
Ask them to post their own selfies in return!!! lmaooooooooooo.
For all you fine men that know how to treat a lady, here is a photo I took yesterday!! Originally Posted by faith28