He's back

What makes Zimmerman a right-left issue?

Idiots like you!

What would you have done if he would have been a college boy? Or gay? Conundrum!
So, the lefties want to talk about Zimmerman. How pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
It is only because the rightie wing tards previously wanted to talk about Zimmerman. How pathetic.
So, the lefties want to talk about Zimmerman. How pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino

And the righties want to defend him how pathetic..
And the righties want to defend him how pathetic.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, righties were defending the rule of law. The lefty race pimps drummed this ordeal way out of proportion. There was no evidence that the Martin case was a hate/race crime. No matter how hard the DOJ and race pimps tried, they couldn't prove it. The FBI, concluded it wasn't. Zimmerman was tried and was aquitted. Get over it. I could care less what he's up to. If he commits a crime, prosecute him. I think he should be the next poster boy for the KKK. Are they taking Hispanics now?
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
No, righties were defending the rule of law. The lefty race pimps drummed this ordeal way out of proportion. There was no evidence that the Martin case was a hate/race crime. No matter how hard the DOJ and race pimps tried, they couldn't prove it. The FBI, concluded it wasn't. Zimmerman was tried and was aquitted. Get over it. I could care less what he's up to. If he commits a crime, prosecute him. I think he should be the next poster boy for the KKK. Are they taking Hispanics now? Originally Posted by bambino
there's your sign.

God Bless America.
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 11:25 PM
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

as much as your dumbass poll ???
Hey, asshole! My "dumbass" poll was just an attempt to boost our friend's, AssupRidee, DEM, spirits. It's obvious very little has gone right in his life, but we found the area where he excels. And here you are, dissing the poor guy's one achievement of note in his miserable existence. Shame on you, CBJ7. Shame!
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey, asshole! My "dumbass" poll was just an attempt to boost our friend's, AssupRidee, DEM, spirits. It's obvious very little has gone right in his life, but we found the area where he excels. And here you are, dissing the poor guy's one achievement of note in his miserable existence. Shame on you, CBJ7. Shame! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

what is that? worn out old lawyer logic ??
I don't know about this one. If the cops don't have a gun it may be he said she said.
  • Doove
  • 11-19-2013, 04:17 AM
He'll just claim she was beating him up.
No, righties were defending the rule of law. The lefty race pimps drummed this ordeal way out of proportion. There was no evidence that the Martin case was a hate/race crime. No matter how hard the DOJ and race pimps tried, they couldn't prove it. The FBI, concluded it wasn't. Zimmerman was tried and was aquitted. Get over it. I could care less what he's up to. If he commits a crime, prosecute him. I think he should be the next poster boy for the KKK. Are they taking Hispanics now? Originally Posted by bambino

Snick, the obsessed will defend anything. .
  • BJerk
  • 11-19-2013, 06:45 AM

Well, how did the last meeting go? Was that (allowing Hispanics in the KKK) on the agenda, or did you guys just talk about the price of beer and bullets?
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
Remember, Zimmerman is a registered Democrat and Obama backer. If he were in Chicago, he'd be "one of the guys."

http://www.examiner.com/article/igno...red-black-kids