The Real Slave Guinevere

Well, it appears that Slave Guinevere has taken notice given that she's tweeted about this thread several times now, with screenshots. Behind her locked account, of course. Such a badass. It seems she doesn't enjoy sunlight.

Wow, that's 11 tweets in the last hour!
Another “grown woman” trying to body shame another?! Is a sign of your own insecurities. Originally Posted by Zenovia
Pot meet kettle ��

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=56

"When they look like a snack on social media, but in person they look like prison food"

Weren't you body shaming ginger here???
Another “grown woman” trying to body shame another?! Is a sign of your own insecurities. Originally Posted by Zenovia
Pot meet kettle ��

"When they look like a snack on social media, but in person they look like prison food"

Weren't you body shaming ginger here??? Originally Posted by a10bomb

When you won't post on your own behalf, summon the white knight brigade.

As usual, Slave (since you got this from her Twitter) is taking anything anyone says and making it about her or Ginger. Look at the link in context, it doesn't say or even imply who it's about. But as usual, Slave looks at anything anyone says and automatically assumes that it's about her and/or Ginger. Two narcissists in a pod.
Pot meet kettle ��

Weren't you body shaming ginger here??? Originally Posted by a10bomb
Welcome A10! Disappointed it took you that long to respond. Your leash must be longer these days.

When you won't post on your own behalf, summon the white knight brigade. Originally Posted by a10bomb
Originally Posted by Hoblius
Does nobody know the meaning of irony in Arkansas???

Aren't you white knighting for zenovia with this entire thread???

Again pot meet kettle 🤦♂️
A10 you can double dip! The horses are running at Oaklawn and you can gallop to NWA. I've been waiting and watching for your much anticipated visit. That poor horse has been beaten to death on posts for someone. Any regular Joe would be called a carrot dangler. What's the reward for it?

Again pot meet kettle ��♂️ Originally Posted by a10bomb

Call it what you like. I was not summoned. You obviously were, given that you as much as quoted from her Twitter rant.
Hey Spanky, hope you hang around awhile...

Again pot meet kettle ��♂️ Originally Posted by a10bomb
A quick look at your post history shows a lot of white knighting.

Many of us here don't white knight. We stick up for right and wrong. Obviously all you are blinded by is SG and GD.

Why take interested in what goes on in Arkansas when Texas has it so good. Oh wait, you were summoned.
Hey Spanky, hope you hang around awhile... Originally Posted by Johnsson

Hey man! Appreciate the sentiment but I am most likely not here for long! See you on Twitter though.
Many of us here don't white knight. We stick up for right and wrong. Originally Posted by pluckmeup
If you truly believe that then i have some ocean front property here in San Antonio you would love. You interested??
Hey man! Appreciate the sentiment but I am most likely not here for long! See you on Twitter though. Originally Posted by Hoblius
out in the open
If you truly believe that then i have some ocean front property here in San Antonio you would love. You interested?? Originally Posted by a10bomb
Nope you can stick to your property there, until you are given your next orders.
Well, we are up to 15 tweet responses in a few hours on Slave's Twitter (aka echo chamber), not that most people here can see it. I like to think that's some kind of record. Apparently, I'm foremost in her thoughts today. How touching. I don't know what the rents are like in San Antonio but it doesn't matter since I'm living in Slave's head there rent-free anyway.
You stay living rent free, consider you a new squatter except the fact I wouldn't like the ownership.