Am I getting old or what?

HillcountryMan, what a great post! And the same for austinkinkboy's reply. I am still laughing. Those intimations of mortality get more and more insistent, don't they?

And then there is Kat's reply, which returned my thoughts to where they should be, good ole ECCIE carnal fun! In fact, check your PMs, Kat!!

James

James
I know condoms gave me fits when I was in my twenties let alone now..I'm easy to please, a well very skilled well lubed hand will take care of me just fine...
I'm one of the older mongers on the board here and am wondering about the lack of sensation when using a condom. I recently had a session with an AMP and it almost seemed like the condom was extra thick. Is there such a thing as extra thick?

It could be that's why I have started leaning towards either FBSM with HJ or really enjoying the BBBJ more as I age. I wonder if some of our lovely ladies might chime in about a niche for old farts like me with a FBSM and BBBJ instead of CFS?

I think I would actually enjoy it as much if not more than the dirty deed itself, but I'm wondering if it's just me? Have I worn out my pecker? Originally Posted by HillcountryMan

Yes HCM.. you are getting old.