TRUMP TRAIN

• DSK
  • 11-27-2015, 04:10 PM
To those who think America isn't a great country....FUCK YOU Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It used to be a great country - FUCK YOU!
IBHomo strikes again.
It used to be a great country - FUCK YOU! Originally Posted by DSK
It still is regardless of what fucks like you think JL.
0zombies, how soon you forget... https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/670025091804217344

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who said anybody forgot anything, SLOBBRIN?

Is 9/11 your idea of "blasting 0zombies?"

Are you blaming Obama?

Maybe you'd like to explain how your plan to "bring them down" at Planned Parenthood, and how you started that thread the day of a gun massacre at one of their clinics.

I know you're not smart enough to mastermind your own bowel movements, but maybe your "wait and see" attitude comes across as a bit disingenuous.

What did you know and why? And how?
We can only hope that Trump will win the nomination!
Has the Trump train hit a siding? Poll numbers have dropped 12 points since his mocking of a disabled reporter. Wonder if his reporting of seeing demonstrators dancing in the streets in New Jersey after the twin towers came down was like seeing Russia from your house?
He's a delusional liar, just like the OP.

Speaking of the OP, SLOBBRIN, do you think Trump mocking a disabled reporter is enough to "bring him down," like you posted you hope for Planned Parenthood?

Did you join Trump's cheering audience when they brought the Twin Towers down, or do you think Trump is full of shit, too?

You done stepped in it big time, hater. You are the leading cheerleader for domestic terrorism on this board and I can only imagine how hard it'll be for LE to locate your ass. Forewarned is fore skinned!
  • DSK
  • 11-28-2015, 10:24 AM
It still is regardless of what fucks like you think JL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not JL you fat faggot
  • DSK
  • 11-28-2015, 10:26 AM
Has the Trump train hit a siding? Poll numbers have dropped 12 points since his mocking of a disabled reporter. Wonder if his reporting of seeing demonstrators dancing in the streets in New Jersey after the twin towers came down was like seeing Russia from your house? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Theoretically, it is bad news for you, since you want him to win so Hillary will have an easy opponent.
Theoretically, it is bad news for you, since you want him to win so Hillary will have an easy opponent. Originally Posted by DSK
How does it feel being constantly full of shit JL ? Why would you think I would like either of those liars, to run?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

One of them is funny.