Last sex toy you bought ??? :) ;)

I paid my S.O,s car payment and car insurance so she was my new sex toy for a ?

I should be carefull cuz if i paid more than half the house payment i could get charged with pimping .providing a place for goods are services to be exchanged for sex .
Lol ???----?
red faux leather wrist cuffs and a soft scarf for blindfolding.
i'm gonna take them on a test run next week.

i'm open to any suggestions of things i should do to her while she or her friend has these on.
I need to find a Hitachi style wand with VARIABLE speed controller for a babe...

Any avenues which are better ?

Thanks in advance ! Originally Posted by crashkopf

This may sound crazy but it works like a charm!!! Assuming you have the wand that has a plug as opposed to a battery operated one, all you need is plugin lamp dimmer from a hardware store. It literally gives you all the speeds you have always wanted from your wand.

To answer the OP question, the last sex toy I bought was Vac-U-Lock Dual Density UltraSKYN Colors Set . Honestly the best strap-on set I have ever had. I love pegging a guy and the attachments included in this set feel as close to the real thing as I have ever found.

https://www.priscillamccall.com/prod...set/new-items/
Love playing with it to

Looks like it would go long and deep with perfect strokes. Great enjoyment. I have a bigger one that fits on my harness but ooo I like the look of that. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Hmmm....yes you do
A pet of mine has flesh like feeling cocks that I love to stroke lol because they feel so real. Especially with lube. Those bend like almost a real cock. Wonder if it's the same material. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Its cyberskin....
  • Zena
  • 11-19-2017, 11:24 PM
I want to be
The ~ SEX TOY! Lol !!!
Gloria at the HobbyShop in Las Vegas.
Bought BLACK DESTROYER DILDO and a X LARGE PLUG nipple clamps Some LATEX THIGH HI STOCKINGS AND A CORSET a penis pump and and a good HOOD mask ,

4.5 POUNDS 16 INCH LONG AND MASSIVE 3 INCH DIAMETER the plug ? A 4 inch wide

Now to find employees of the hard hitting thug British Brodcasting Corparation

FEMDOM MISTRESS WITH SOME BRODCASTING FRIENDS MSG ME PLEASE!!
Bought a vibrating egg that fits in my wife’s pussy. It has a remote control that I keep when she wears it in public 🙂
A friend and I were shopping at HEB the other day ..... she started drooling once she saw how big some of the cucumbers were ..... and since they were only 39 cents .....
Cock & Ball Corset
Attached Images File Type: jpg Obsidian2.jpg (155.3 KB, 182 views) File Type: jpg obsidian1.jpg (104.6 KB, 181 views)
I want to be
The ~ SEX TOY! Lol !!! Originally Posted by Zena
And what is preventing this?!?!
Cock & Ball Corset Originally Posted by Adventurous1
OMG. That is awesome.

The last toy I purchased was a smallish buttplug for a client who likes prostate play, wanted something larger than an Aneros, but smallish.

Right now, I need to buy some canes. Guess that will be my next purchase.

Mine have either broken or were given away for one reason or another. Need some slimmer ones that really ouch.
OMG. That is awesome.

The last toy ...

Right now, I need to buy some canes. Guess that will be my next purchase.

Mine have either broken or were given away for one reason or another. Need some slimmer ones that really ouch. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Canes -- Go to Home Depot and buy the plant stakes (tomato plant stakes). You can cut them to the proper length using a fine tooth saw. Scissors or shears can crush them. They are originally long. So cutting also provides some flexibility in deciding thickness. They have the perfect -- everything. I am speaking of the real cane stakes. Not the metal ones.

And, if not controlled, they can be vicious.
A rather nicely curved yellow squash.