A record Black Friday!!

I think "Black Friday shopping" has taken on a WHOLE different meaning in California
It comes natural to blame things on the President when he is an old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit.
I'm not the silly sob that post blaming Biden for a shitty Black Friday

You do know you can shop on Black Friday right....it is not just for black people. Originally Posted by WTF
With every post your ignorance shines brighter!!
Nah homeboy. I thought it was simple fucking common sense that did not require any explaining except to only those who ride the short bus around town.

Just because you don't understand how the shopping trends have drastically changed and you want to blame Biden for something is called a not my problem in my book, but I call a you problem. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What a fucking coincidence... worst in 70 and BRANDON is at the helm. Your simping ain't working bud
You have no understanding of this inflation and what it has done to the economy is YOUR problem. BRANDON says inflation is good...I'm sure you agree.
now crawl back in you hole.
My neighbor has a package delivered to her doorstep at least 5 days a week. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I didn't know they deliver to caves...
Don't forget Rittenhouse verdict...BRANDON'S fault
I think "Black Friday shopping" has taken on a WHOLE different meaning in California Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Who can pass up a five finger discount...in a libtard state.
My neighbor has a package delivered to her doorstep at least 5 days a week. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, why wait until Black Friday when you can sit on your ass on your computer and order everything you want and have it delivered straight to you before Thanksgiving even arrives?

Hell, even the many shopaholics in my family didn't even bother with it and that's their weirdo joyous traditional shopping day of the year while hanging out together. They ordered everything online and got the exact same good deals a week earlier while ordering shit while wearing pajamas, drinking wine and talking to each other during group calls via Microsoft Teams and Zoom.

What a fucking coincidence... worst in 70 and BRANDON is at the helm. Your simping ain't working bud
You have no understanding of this inflation and what it has done to the economy is YOUR problem. BRANDON says inflation is good...I'm sure you agree.
now crawl back in you hole. Originally Posted by bb1961
The last thing I'll ever have to worry about is money, Grandpa. You waste your time worrying about shit I took care of a long time ago so I'm good and will remain that way regardless of who the fucking president is. Too bad things suck for you, but things are great for me. I appreciate the genuine concern for this "punk" though.

Edit: By the way, you didn't have to remove calling me a "punk" because you thought you crossed the line. I don't hit the RTM button for one. And for two, there is no way in hell that you would ever say it to my face if you saw me in person so you can add it back if you want to for all I care. Trust me, I've been called much worse by friends and family members who actually love me. Haha
... bleedin' 'oliday weekend here in America, mates.

Can we ALL just lower our-own temperatures just a notch?
I surely understand global warmings and shit, but
NO REASON for stupid insults and constant jibes, when
we're ALL just trying to give our OPINIONS on things.

just sayin'

#### Salty

just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
O Lord Kumbayah

If that doesn’t bring that temperature down, then hit the blighters with a fire hose!

just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
My temperature is always the same. There is a reason why I never hit the RTM button - I don't get all riled up about a bunch of weak sauce bullshit and tattle on people.

Here is how it goes in this forum. Somebody mostly conservative starts a thread. Somebody who disagrees is immediately stamped as a Biden lover by some clown and there is no further productive discussion to be had. This is a Trump heavy forum that has many participants who believe in absolutes.

I've said ad nauseam that I believe in ageism and that both Trump and Biden had/have no business being POTUS. I've also said ad nauseam that I think both Trump and Biden are old incompetent idiots. In addition, I've stated I'm hardly a liberal and I am neither a Trump supporter nor a Biden supporter.

All of that gets lost in translation for some odd reason with so many old farts in here because this forum has a lot of thick headed set in their ways closed minded pea brains who can't comprehend anyone else's point of view that does not align with their tunnel vision.

I have a little parrot spammer insulting me and every Ivy League grad every chance he gets because I don't agree with his childish and highly abnormal volume and the content of his repetitive silly ass posts... I post in this thread as well as others post in this thread, and because I gave (as did others) simple and basic explanations that he doesn't like, the OP gets in a tizzy and decides to insult me and others. So yeah, you can forget about any civil discussions my friend in this forum because that's not happening, Salty. People will probably blame Biden in this forum as well for that if it fits their misguided narrative.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2021, 05:15 AM
Yeah, why wait until Black Friday when you can sit on your ass on your computer and order everything you want and have it delivered straight to you before Thanksgiving even arrives?

Hell, even the many shopaholics in my family didn't even bother with it and that's their weirdo joyous traditional shopping day of the year while hanging out together. They ordered everything online and got the exact same good deals a week earlier while ordering shit while wearing pajamas, drinking wine and talking to each other during group calls via Microsoft Teams and Zoom.

The last thing I'll ever have to worry about is money, Grandpa. You waste your time worrying about shit I took care of a long time ago so I'm good and will remain that way regardless of who the fucking president is. Too bad things suck for you, but things are great for me. I appreciate the genuine concern for this "punk" though.

Edit: By the way, you didn't have to remove calling me a "punk" because you thought you crossed the line. I don't hit the RTM button for one. And for two, there is no way in hell that you would ever say it to my face if you saw me in person so you can add it back if you want to for all I care. Trust me, I've been called much worse by friends and family members who actually love me. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

i believe the last sentence
I have no doubt it was well deserved.

Thank you - lm - for the usual self-absorbed liberal nonsense.
It should concern your neighbor that you know that.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2021, 05:20 AM
Amen!!!
she should call police.
With every post your ignorance shines brighter!! Originally Posted by bb1961
It's his guiding light ....

https://blackfriday.com/news/black-friday-history

The preference for online shipping was amplified in 2020 and it became the dominant mode of shopping that season. COVID-19 all but put an end to in-store shopping on Thanksgiving Day (as most retailers opted to remain closed for the first time in a decade). While some offered in-store Black Friday sales, these were far more subdued compared to the frenzied race through the aisles of years past. Some retailers offered concurrent in-store and online deals for an entire month. Others, like Walmart and Target, offered several Black Friday events throughout November, eliminating the need to line up on the big day.
For him it is like betting on football!

Black Friday 2019 (Thanksgiving plus Black Friday) raked in $11.9 billion in online sales. That's $7.5 billion spent on Black Friday and $4.4 billion spent on Thanksgiving. That's a 20.2% increase over 2108. (Source: Adobe Analytics)

Black Friday 2018 (Thanksgiving Day plus Black Friday) raked in $9.9 billion in online sales. That's $6.2 billion spent on Black Friday and $3.7 billion spent on Thanksgiving. That's a 19.7% increase over 2017 (Source: Adobe Analytics)

Black Friday 2017 (Thanksgiving Day plus Black Friday) raked in $7.9 billion in online sales. That’s $5.03 billion spent on Black Friday and $2.87 billion spent on Thanksgiving. This spending level is up 17.9% from 2016. (Source: Adobe Analytics)
I didn't know they deliver to caves... Originally Posted by bb1961

Good post if you are a Neanderthal.