Biggest Turn On?

• Mokoa
  • 06-19-2010, 11:51 AM
God! I love visiting this forum!
God! I love visiting this forum! Originally Posted by Mokoa

It's like taking a vacation to a fabulous resort!!!!! No stress, no tension! Just good old grown up fun!!

I couldn't agree more!
Gryphon Sir... I believe we are on the same wave link. When shall I start packing for my trip, Sir? Originally Posted by TexasStarr

Hmmm. I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks. After that, just let me know and I'll be waiting.
God! I love visiting this forum! Originally Posted by Mokoa
Entertaining . . . and educational . . . Great combination!
For me the biggest turn-on is not knowing what's going to happen. One of my fave visits was with an RMT who's now retired. She'd always have some excitement on hand; it could be orgasm denial and control, forced multiple orgasms, forced servitude, being restrained and about a million other things. I've had this type of relationship with more than one RMT, but the one who really drove me crazy was the one who was most verbally reserved. She didn't say much of anything; what happened, happened because of her will, not her words. Giving up control like this is extremely erotic.
I have to say it is the little noises that escape from your mouth that escalate into sometimes audible words as I do my favorite thing....INSTANT WET!