Favorite toys, ladies?

My favs:
-glass dildo
-The Rabbit
-leather spanking paddle
--leather collar and cuffs
Speaking of vibrating penis sleeves brings a similar toy-subject to mind. I always thought that no toy could feel better than the real thing. Butt, a nice slim anal-beads vibe worn during intercourse turns the real thing into the World's Best Vibrating Penis Sleeve. Women who are comfortable with that can create an explosive experience. I'm surprised I haven't come across it offered from a provider.
  • Jabr
  • 12-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Speaking of vibrating penis sleeves brings a similar toy-subject to mind. I always thought that no toy could feel better than the real thing. Butt, a nice slim anal-beads vibe worn during intercourse turns the real thing into the World's Best Vibrating Penis Sleeve. Women who are comfortable with that can create an explosive experience. I'm surprised I haven't come across it offered from a provider. Originally Posted by BfromMS
YES! I've had that once with a provider, though it was a slim vibrator rather than beads. Her idea. It took me by complete surprise. I'm not sure that even she knew the effect it would have.
My Magic Wand!!!!
Hitachi, glass dildoes and my extensive flogger collection
Yeah I have that Lelo remote control bullet (Lyla 2) and it's amazing! The remote control is motion-sensitive and you can turn it like a dial in mid-air to control the intensity, no button-pressing needed. Sometimes I use it while driving and just hold it against the steering wheel, and the vibration gets more intense every time I turn a curve... LOL. Also super fun and dramatic for whoever is controlling the vibration to be able to simply twist their wrist to crank up the intensity rather than having to fumble with buttons. Allows for much more fluid and creative control of the vibrations for sure! Highly recommended.
I actually just broke my first Hitachi which I did not think could be done. I have tried all the other vibrators even a German one that they said was up breakable. Huh I got 5 uses out of it and paid $125 dollars so I paid $25 per orgasm before it broke! The Magic Wand lasted me for years.

I also have a Sybian but prefer the wand over it. Anal toys are great and I LOVE my jeweled anal plugs! So pretty and sexy! Also other toys incorporated in play with the gentlemen such as vibrating eggs while having fun helps stimulate you guys and myself!

One cannot ever have too many toys!

Gemini Starr

One cannot ever have too many toys!
I think my absolute favorite toy is my Njoy Pure Wand. It's got this perfect curve that hits my gspot and never fails to make me squirt.

Second would be a tie between my hitachi and my glass dildos.
My Magic Wand!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
How did I miss that??? Were you holding out on me...LOL?
I haven't tried a Lelo toy that I didn't enjoy...My favorite as of recently is the Evolve, until I broke it lol...It was worth it though.
I have a vibrating cock ring with an extended "nub" that cradles the clit firmly. . .yum !
A man's tongue,
Ok,ok, the toy of
selection_ vibrating
bullet.
I too really like my Lelo.

For a couple's toy, I really like WeVibe. http://we-vibe.com/ Not only is it a clit and G spot stimulator, it also stimulates him.

This year I am getting a sex swing - I cannot wait to try it.

http://screamersexswings.com/
If you haven't built much rapport.......

Sensuelle Rechargeable Remote Controlled Bullet

It's great for dinner dates where you want to tease her. Make sure you take her someplace that is on the louder side. Plus, it's very cheap on amazon.

The Lelo version would be great for a lady you want to invest more into.

I have had a great time with these bullets you can read about that here. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I've been mulling this idea around in my mind for too long to admit. My idea was always in a restaurant that was just a little snotty, somewhere where the conversations are low and most of what you hear is silver against cheap china. Sit at a table not a booth. She has the toy, but I have the remote.

Recently I had the idea that a symphony might be as much fun or more. The music would have to go with the experience. The 1812 Overture wouldn't be any fun. When you have cannons going off who's going to notice a woman cumming in the mezzanine. Something subtle with extended almost silent moments. Throw in an ascending crescendo (not Bolero, too obvious) and BAM let her have it. This sounds like more fun than when RC Trucks first hit big. I had a friend a long time ago and her parents had a box at the Meyerson I should have stayed in touch with her.

What I would like to know from the ladies is should it be an egg on the inside or something outside "Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Butterfly Clitoral Stimulator" http://www.amazon.com/Sensuelle-Rech...owViewpoints=1
or a variation there of. Hasn't Amazon come along very nicely, They have spreader bars too. Inside would be less noisy I think, The toy would anyway, but outside might be more effective. I just want to see a very attractive woman dressed for the occasion squirm to maintain her composer while she answers questions about desert or during the soft bit of a DeBussy Nocturne or the Clair de Lune. No Mozart, effeminate little twit. Sorry. Does this sound sadistic? I prefer to think of it as ornery.