When Only The Best Will Do! 🥂

This is an interesting read..
First, I like the terminology used by P411 (Admirers & Companions)
I have met a few 'admirers' for drinks. Everyone's reason is different. So, that plays a role in the decision making process. Also, as they have aged, the reasoning to continue seems to have changed - some for the better & some for the worse.

In any case, the companions I have met will attest that I prefer the company vs. the activities. However, in my hometown, it is hard to find more than an hour w/o being disturbed. In most of my companionship time, I am the one getting texts. My companions understand it &, there are occasions when I have cut my visit short.

Also, I prefer to use the term compensation - if I am interested in a companion & I cannot figure out the cost, I always ask them to let me know what is their expected compensation to spend an hour in my company. Some companions don't get it - they want to know what activities I had in mind. I politely decline their company. Some have come back that they prefer 90 or 2 hrs (& provided their comp). I check my schedule &, if possible, agree to 90 mins. I do travel for Business. In those instances, I am looking for someone to visit me for 2 hrs (preferred) & those are hard to come by as well.
So, it goes both ways. In my experience, extended hours work best once the 2 individuals are comfortable in each other's company (In call or Outcall). To determine this 'chemistry/comfort', each side has a 'minimum' threshold they are not willing to cross/exceed.