Friendly crowd at the Autumn welcome happy hour

You too, Love! I hope to bump into ya again soon!

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Lilli! Originally Posted by darter
CK: Thanks so much for inviting me! T'was fun!
I like you San Antonio peeps. Originally Posted by Lilli Reznor
Looks like I missed meeting you this time around. Next time
I'll be around!!

Looks like I missed meeting you this time around. Next time Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
It was good meeting you, Lilli. You are a hottie. BT says good things about you.

Can't believe Peter missed this one...
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm hopin' to give y'all more to talk about!

It was good meeting you, Lilli. You are a hottie. BT says good things about you.

Can't believe Peter missed this one... Originally Posted by FootLong
Thanks CK!!!

Lilli is a hottie nice meeting you!
In the corner next time, Bama! Lol
Thank you for keepin' me company.

Thanks CK!!!

Lilli is a hottie nice meeting you! Originally Posted by bamatide
all dressed up and ready to mingle with my ECCIE cohorts but alas i ended up detoured with an issue that required me to address it, pretty much {frown}, right then and there. on the upside i've got my pick of costume narrowed down to 3. so i do hope to be among "the Treaters"...

lola
Had a great time!
goodtimes. good people. and an even better after time..
Found out too late. Maybe the next one.
Where there any girls from 18 to 20 there? I always imagine that the youngest chick is 32, which is not my thing.
Where there any girls from 18 to 20 there? I always imagine that the youngest chick is 32, which is not my thing. Originally Posted by Ryan Phillippe
Well..... Justin Bieber act-alike ......32 is young and tender for some of us seasoned veterans . No malice intended just a simple retort. ... To each their own . .....Hurry along and get us some pics of SW's from the west side...
RW got into my way of going, but NOTHING will stop me from going to the social after Halloween will be my FIRST social that I'll be attending and looking forward to it!

XOXO,

macy.doll ❤