DOTY 2016 " special " election !

I'm a hard one to please, Munkin...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good one IFFY ! Who knew that lions could act like liberals too, with fucked up priorities !!
Good one IFFY ! Who knew that lions could act like liberals too, with fucked up priorities !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I don't know. Looks like he just wants to fuck now and eat later!

Or may be he's already had supper, and just wants to fuck.

A liberal would be whining about not eating vegetables!
A liberal would have shot the lions, and taken the Buffalo to a vet.
Is it possible? Is AssupDipshit going to lose his second DOTY election in a row? This will be an amazing election. Of course, BigIdiotDipshit has long been a prime contender.
I don't know. Looks like he just wants to fuck now and eat later!

Or may be he's already had supper, and just wants to fuck.

A liberal would be whining about not eating vegetables! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you have no cred to talk about heterosexual sex, twat.
Looks like YouRong is running #2 to his co-member* of the Austin Reach-Around-Crew!

*Right now celebrating his alma mater's victory "quietly" in Austin?
A liberal would have shot the lions, .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"birth control"? ... or "social control of offensive behavior"?
  • DSK
  • 01-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Looks like YouRong is running #2 to his co-member* of the Austin Reach-Around-Crew!

*Right now celebrating his alma mater's victory "quietly" in Austin? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think Assup actually sees what a loser he is - but that is typical of third rate idiots like him.
I don't think Assup actually sees what a loser he is - but that is typical of third rate idiots like him. Originally Posted by DSK
Hopefully he does! There'll be more justice in his knowledge of himself.

Particularly in the manner in which he references female body parts.
"birth control"? ... or "social control of offensive behavior"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just a comment, get over it.
Just a dumbass, no-point comment, get over it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is original...........LMAO
Hopefully he does! There'll be more justice in his knowledge of himself.

Particularly in the manner in which he references female body parts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you ever seen a female body part, LLephantMan? In you tens of thousands of posts here and on ASPD, there has NEVER been any evidence that you have. Never.

Or do you simply out whookers to LE?

Then again, why do you need to reference female body parts when you've got big honking LLephant titties yourself?

Bet you've got a big drippy unhealed gash too.

The irony of your gallantry in this forum is probably wasted on the rest of the Lonely Hearts Club, LLephantMan. But we know what a sick twisted psychocreep you are. Fucking Alfred Hitchcock movie waiting to happen.

I don't think Assup actually sees what a loser he is - but that is typical of third rate idiots like him. Originally Posted by DSK
Please provide the rating scale for losers, JL.

Is a third rate loser less of a winner than a first rate loser?

Or are you still butt hurt because one of your alter egos is a xenophobic gash just like you?

What do you call someone who thrives on the misery of Asian sex slaves? Would you still be a loser if those slaves were Indonesian MUZZIES?

That would kind of be lit eating double treys, wouldn't it, JL?

Is it possible? Is AssupDipshit going to lose his second DOTY election in a row? This will be an amazing election. Of course, BigIdiotDipshit has long been a prime contender. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't count out a last minute surge by EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! He's been a protégé and "under" study ( "bottom man to woomby the eunuch and studying woomby's bottom side !) to woomby and ran woomby's "grass roots " efforts in the last DOTY campaign. And we all know how that ended up with woomby taking the election in a landslide ! Mebbe Ekim hasn't yet reached out to all of his "mob" of kinfolks for their vote. Might be tough getting bananas this time of year in KansASS to get all of them to vote.