IRL vs providing

About 7-8 years ago, I was living in Pittsburgh, My SO and I went out most evenings, one of our regular stops was a bar in N Oakland on the corner of Centre and N Craig, my SO always referred to the bar as The Luna which was a previous name. They had a bartender there that I was certain it was Tiny Dancer from Indy's days, I had met her at a few GTG's. If it wasn't TD then it was a twin. She drove a black Impala SS maybe a 2012 model. I never let on that I met her previously nor did she.
pretty sure Tiny Dancer lives in Ohio and has for a long time. It may have been her look alike. at least thats what she told me and some conversations with Angeldaze seemed to confirm that.
Back then I would see her ads on Indys usually 3 or 4 days every week. I thought she looked exactly like TD's pics. Oh well.
Back then I would see her ads on Indys usually 3 or 4 days every week. I thought she looked exactly like TD's pics. Oh well. Originally Posted by Play Golf
Not saying you are wrong, just saying I think it may have been someone else based on things she had said and things Angeldaze had said. Just putting 2 and 2 together. I could be completely off base, who knows. i bet someone will chime in that knows alot more than I and confirm one of our theorys.
If Tiny Dancer was a bartender that explains a lot.
If Tiny Dancer was a bartender that explains a lot. Originally Posted by pittlicker