OH2 down again

I wish we can open up the Multiverse and able to jump back into the dimension of eccie of the early to mid 2010’s. I will probably still be waiting to get verified on OH2 in that dimension �� Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I would agree, but now a days, I hardly hobby.
More like ASPD days & P411 before she sold out.
Thank you Captain Obvious Originally Posted by CryptKicker

And you can expect a Thread Every Single Time On Eccie, As If Eccie Is Supposed To Fix The Issue Y'all already know the routine, this became Mundane many new threads ago

BUT, carry on folks... I for one am going to enjoy this beautiful sunny day! Happy Hobbying!

And you can expect a Thread Every Single Time On Eccie, As If Eccie Is Supposed To Fix The Issue Y'all already know the routine, this became Mundane many new threads ago

BUT, carry on folks... I for one am going to enjoy this beautiful sunny day! Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I remember spending a beautiful sunny day with you not too long ago.

But you're right. Everyone becomes Chicken Little when OH2 is down. Boo Hoo.
It's not that, oh2 is a whole lot easier to navigate than eccie unfortunately. Ads, iso etc. I wish eccie could figure out a way to do what they do over there
Maybe they are getting hit like RR is. They site says this on certain ads..

Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless hackers, and they are deleting user ads. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue.
Christian Hackers doing gods work. Thank the Lord!
Those Russkies sure know where to hit us at.
Have you seen the new dog movie with Matthew Tatum ?
I think you will like it !
That was for Axoxoxo
Is that for a laptop or is there an advanced button on a mobile device website

Thanks in advance as I didn’t see it.
I just hope its down because they are linking providers reviews to their profiles.
Go advanced
Hit accept...
Works for me doing this Originally Posted by Slitlikr
When I use advanced every time it changes screens it kicks me back to the alert screen and you have to go advanced again. Pain in the ass.
I just hope its down because they are linking providers reviews to their profiles. Originally Posted by Paulie
No. They are not making changes. They are trying to ward off an attack. BTW it's not that difficult to do a search for a provider in reviews.
All I know my hobby phone is littered with messages from texts I sent weeks and even months ago From providers who never replied or ghosted me mid communication lol