no AA in ads

It's a fact now day's that every single thing breaks down to someone being a racist, homophobe, xenophobe or whatever kinda " phobe" someone can come up with to call another person that doesn't share their exact opinion. I'm 100 % sure it does exist but can't it also be just a matter of preference? Like Fancy said, it's 100% her choice in who she decides to see and the reason really doesn't matter.. That doesn't mean it's racism it may just mean that's not what one's attracted too. I know, it's not about attraction for them but if they have the option they are allowed to exercise it without being a " phobe" of some sort. I don't support gay marriage but don't give a flying redneck fuck what you do with your junk behind closed doors. Does it make me homophobic because of this opinion? Never mind, of course it does. It's not always racism no matter how hard some try to make it be.
Yes it can be a matter of preference. But when they tell you I was "told" to be NBA to have a good business......
Wait, doesnt AA mean AsianAmerican?

Dammit, still fuckin confused about that shit.
Been that way. Getting much worse. But a lady must feel safe. Unfortunately you got these guys that rob the hoes try and pimp the hoes or truly ain't got money for hoes fucking it up. It has become pretty bad. We have some work to do as a people with these young men. Originally Posted by Trey
Yep
  • dmode
  • 01-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Because government regulation does not exist in the hobby, you're witnessing what the real world would act like if criminal penalties were removed for racial discrimination.