Where is the LINE???????

A dingaling with poor social skills is not necessarily a danger, or a stalker.

That said, I think that this thread touches on the reasons that a provider usually does not use her home for business.

Ms Luvs, I have seen you--when you were on the southside. I greatly enjoyed my time with you. However, your residence is obviously shared with a BF, and a kid or two. That's kind of a turn-off--Is a BF gonna show and be irate or worse, kids come in? As fun as you are to be with and as skilled as you are, these are part of my thought process. its none of my business if a provider has a bf/kids--but a situation where I am worried about a bf turning up unexpectedly during a session is my business.

Times are tuff. Incalls are not free I know, but there are gonna be problems with a residence incall--most of which would be eliminated with a non residence incall. There are options--lower end motels with a good weekly rate--shared incall etc.
That was inexcusable. I hope you made that clear to him and I hope, to reinforce the point, that you never see him again under any circumstances.
Just showing up...damn...completely inappropriate and disrespectful...
Hell would freeze over befoe I would ever showed up at a providers residence without an invite. Totally inapporpriate on his part showing up like that. I assume, like somebody mentioned earlier, its just a case of the guy thinking with the wrong head.
So, I was talking with some other providers, and they all had a similar response of "Jesus, can you imagine what would happen if we were to pull a stunt like that? We'd lose our f*ing jobs in a heart beat."

I know a lot of you said that you blame it on "the little head"...

And your responses got my brain juices flowing.... and the more I read the male responses and the more I talk to some girls about it, I start to wonder, "How much is the hobby an addiction???"

I guess I always thought it as "an itch that needs to be scratched" or a "treat" (I only get my nails done once a month as a treat, etc.)

But it seems that in a few people, its a lot more than that.

Do you find the hobby addicting?
So, I was talking with some other providers...

...Do you find the hobby addicting? Originally Posted by brittanylennox
Back at ya, Britt -- Are there providers who are addicted to this business as something other than a source of income?
Good question, i guess there are sex addicts (maybe self proclaimed nymphomaniacs), adrenaline junkies or obsessive compulsive behavior on both sides of the hobby. That drive them to make some poor decisions(unsafe decisions). Some people maybe its all about the excitement and not the sex. The forbidden aspects of the hobby.
Things that make you go ummmmmmmm?
I personally would Love it if a bunch of you Providers would show up @ my place @ the same time though!
Brittany,

I have seen you and remember the excellent service and the real sensual delight you gave me and maybe they are forgetting that you are not their girlfreind. Sorry that someone would do that to you.

The other side is i sent a provider an email from my blackberry trying to get an appointment the same day. She replied she couldn't see me, so i thought no big deal. Over the next three week i received emails from her telling me she was available and did I want to see her. Now some of us work and have SO and received unsolicited emails is not a good thing.

Just like you were surprised by the drop in i was surprised by the unsolicited email. The things you would think you would never need to tell someone it appears you need to.

I am looking forward to my next visit, however I will make sure to not just drop by because I was in the neighborhood.
B
The other side is i sent a provider an email from my blackberry trying to get an appointment the same day. She replied she couldn't see me, so i thought no big deal. Over the next three week i received emails from her telling me she was available and did I want to see her. Now some of us work and have SO and received unsolicited emails is not a good thing. Originally Posted by hrothgar
E-mails are far less obtrusive than showing up at the doorstep. I don't mind unsolicited e-mails from ladies I have seen before, especially when specials are involved, but of course, I use a hobby e-mail account, and don't use the iPhone to access it. I wonder if there is a hobby app?
now that would be awesome to have a hobby app
  • Mokoa
  • 02-07-2010, 03:09 PM
I guess I always thought it as "an itch that needs to be scratched" or a "treat" (I only get my nails done once a month as a treat, etc.)

But it seems that in a few people, its a lot more than that.

Do you find the hobby addicting? Originally Posted by brittanylennox
It can be for the ladies and the gents.

This hobby, like other hobbies, requires a certain amount of common sense and discipline in order to enjoy what it has to offer without screwing up your life as well as the lives of others in the process.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-07-2010, 03:12 PM
I use a hobby e-mail account, and don't use the iPhone to access it. I wonder if there is a hobby app? Originally Posted by swwaustin
sanantonioman37 wrote:
now that would be awesome to have a hobby app
Well, I suppose you could go get the iPhone SDK and write your own.
to answer flinde... ( or comment)
yes I do share a home... but as a provider I insure anyone coming to my home that it is safe. I know for myself hobbying is only a part time thing and do not do it full time, so other options of getting a room is not an option.
As far as a low grade motel to ease the expense... most hobbyist frown on this also as a risk to them and their safety.
In my opinion conversation is needed to ensure saftey and fun for all involved no matter where it maybe. I think a provider is judged to much on where we are located..(motel or home) everyone has their preference. mine just happens to be my home, have been doing it for 2yrs and it has worked for me with a few hickups but works. where others do well with motels and traveling.
and whether it be a residence, motel or out call... just showing up is not cool.
I wonder if a provider would drum up more business if they booked a room at a 5 star hotel. A couple of appointments should be more than enough to cover for the room.

Perhaps a nice apartment somewhere? $1000/month for a one bedroom apartment would place you outside of the nasty neighborhoods.

JJ