How much men's pubic hair is best? Does services increase if it shaved?

+1.

Is there a trick to NOT getting ingrown hairs?
I thought about a product like Nair but I'm more afraid of chemical burn. Originally Posted by ERwhynot
Just like at the barber, alchol before AND after. If you fear the burn of alcohol like me, peroxide is your friend.
If you don't trim at least, never get a bj from a gal with braces. Nuf said
+1.

I thought about a product like Nair but I'm more afraid of chemical burn. Originally Posted by ERwhynot

As a provider..having to shave constantly can cause irritation
I use aloe Vera to shave with and never go AGAINST the grain. Then this is weird but it helps to put fragrance free deodorant on the area immediately after shaving.
LOL.. give me hairs in my mouth and I am going in for the kiss.
lol..just kidding boys! I know sometimes it is just impossible to shave,
So it is what it is. I just hold it down with one hand while I maneuver into position.
I try my best to shave it down as much as possible, but to a certain point I have to stop out of fear of cutting my boys or my man. If anyone has any input to how to get it completely shaven safely, or would do it for me, pm me
LOL.. give me hairs in my mouth and I am going in for the kiss.
lol..just kidding boys! I know sometimes it is just impossible to shave,
So it is what it is. I just hold it down with one hand while I maneuver into position. Originally Posted by melannie_star

LMAO! Girllllllll, we have all been there. I think we should have an acronym for that move. You know..like DATY , bbbj, etc. maybe we can call it the one hand Wonder Woman (ohww)
  • EZ.
  • 12-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Just like at the barber, alchol before AND after. If you fear the burn of alcohol like me, peroxide is your friend. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva, maybe the pubic area or even the shaft but putting alcohol on a guys scrotum will set him on fire even before shaving. Now if there are any that want to test this out. Put it on Youtube and we might have a new dance craze.
Is not that bad ez. Have some courage. I use alcohol and it works.
  • EZ.
  • 12-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Is not that bad ez. Have some courage. I use alcohol and it works. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
In Vietnam, we would get sores from mosquito bites and small scratches. The compost from the jungle floor would stick to the camouflage paint we wore. Untreated, it would turn into a runny sore.

We called it the "steam and cream". It was the place to go for a steam bath, massage and a hand job. When I would come out of the field, I would go there with some alcohol, Phisohex and a salve like Neosporan. I would shower with the Phisohex and take a steam. I would get one of the girls to clean the areas, I couldn't reach, with the alcohol and put on some of the salve. One of those times, I had a half a bottle spilled on my crotch ...thanks once was enough.
+1.

I rather enjoy a wax or sugar wax. The problem is most places that wax that area, don't service men.
As for the after care, get tea tree oil from the otc section of the pharmacy mix about a teaspoon full with a little olive oil and about a cup of sugar and use as a scrub to prevent ingrown hairs and to act as a disinfectant with no burn.

PS I am keeping notes as to which provider's like it smooth.
i clip my groin with a #4 and not any shorter
+1.

With your thumb or fingers, pull the skin taut and ALWAYS shave in the direction the hair grows. Don't shave against or sideways.
ALWAYS use a sharp razor, make sure the area is smooth/slick with shaving cream/soap so razor doesn't tug at the hair.
And try not to get too sweaty down there either and keep loose clothes from rubbing against skin.
NEVER apply the freshly shaven area with cologne or heavy lotions. Your pores are open and the alcohol in the cologne makes them close, but with the alcohol/cologne inside the pores.
Why would you have a SO that you barely have sex with? Originally Posted by EZ.
Oh, brother...your question is a WHOLE NEW THREAD, lol.
(Of which the subject has been kicked around here before.)

Back on topic:
I do trim it. She noticed and I said it's too long, it's more comfortable this way, especially in the hot summer months. Really don't want to have to keep up with it being bare all the time.
What Sophie said!! I trimmed for a long time and one day, took a new razor to the shower and shaved the twig and berries smooth. In a year only one nick and it wasn't bad.

Much better time with the ladies as all have said shaved is so much nicer. Since I like a shaved pussy, I completely understand and follow suite to ensure the best mileage possible!!

I haven't shaved the bunghole cuz I can't reach it, but maybe after a hot shower Melanie could trim or shave me completely bare!!

I like it shaved or trimmed very short, more for personal reasons then anything else. Less sweat, feels cleaner and so forth, but its alays a bonus when the ladies love it.