How long before Fauci is gone?

I say 60 days. He’s dangling in the wind. He’s toast. Originally Posted by bambino
Unfortunately I think you need a fourth choice in your poll of "over 90 days"

Fauci becomes less credible by the day, but the MSM LOVES him and he is on the Sunday Morning news shows even more often than Shifty Shift was during the height of the Impeachment hoax.

I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon, not until the evidence that the "crisis" is over is so overwhelming that NOBODY will listen to his Chicken Little Bullshit. I think that day is at least six months off, but six months from now we will be right back in the next "cold and flu season" so I kind of doubt we will even be rid of him then.

But we can always hope...
  • Tiny
  • 05-29-2021, 11:46 AM
Why are you gentlemen complaining about Fauci? What's he doing now that upsets you so much? I believe both he and the CDC are recommending that schools stay open, and saying people who've been vaccinated don't need to wear masks. He's encouraging people to get vaccinated. That just sounds like good common sense. I haven't seen him on Sunday shows in a while.

Not to hijack your thread Bambino, but if you want to express outrage, how about the additional $6 trillion spending Biden and the progressives are trying to get passed? Rand Paul, who I normally respect highly, and other Republicans are wasting their time attacking a midget who's now irrelevant and who's popular with the majority of Americans.
Why does a 78 year old guy give a shit about investments? Is he actually the devil, or what would the reason be? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
prolly for some dick cleaning.
Why are you gentlemen complaining about Fauci? What's he doing now that upsets you so much? I believe both he and the CDC are recommending that schools stay open, and saying people who've been vaccinated don't need to wear masks. He's encouraging people to get vaccinated. That just sounds like good common sense. I haven't seen him on Sunday shows in a while.

Not to hijack your thread Bambino, but if you want to express outrage, how about the additional $6 trillion spending Biden and the progressives are trying to get passed? Rand Paul, who I normally respect highly, and other Republicans are wasting their time attacking a midget who's now irrelevant and who's popular with the majority of Americans. Originally Posted by Tiny
How did Fauci know Trump was going to deal with a pandemic in 2017?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=puqaaeLnEww
Why does a 78 year old guy give a shit about investments? Is he actually the devil, or what would the reason be? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
He is the highest paid government employee.

Not to hijack your thread Bambino, but if you want to express outrage, how about the additional $6 trillion spending Biden and the progressives are trying to get passed? Rand Paul, who I normally respect highly, and other Republicans are wasting their time attacking a midget who's now irrelevant and who's popular with the majority of Americans. Originally Posted by Tiny
He is still running interference for the communist party of China.
He is the highest paid government employee. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
nah gotta be a football coach
Put Hunter in charge of virus political decisions.
although fauci is still protected by the left as an anti-trump useful idiot

he is feeling the heat

I think he has dejectedly quit thinking about who might have played him in the movies
Fauci survived bungling the HIV response in the early '90's. He isn't going anywhere, as long as the "proper people" are in power. Where is the "never" option for the poll?
Fauci survived bungling the HIV response in the early '90's. Originally Posted by SecretE
He's got too much invested in the Chinese lab. That's why his knee-jerk response over a year ago was "don't worry" and "go on about your normal lives"! But that's also the same reason he's been lying for the last 12 months about "the science"!

Does anyone have a guess as to why getting a vaccine didn't take long?

According to the LameStreamMedia ... a baboon told them!

Does anyone have a guess as to why getting a vaccine didn't take long?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The reason the M-RNA type vaccine did not take as long to produce as a traditional vaccine is because the M-RNA molecules are easier to make than a specific protein needed for a traditional vaccine.

https://www.vumc.org/viiii/infograph...tional-vaccine
The reason the M-RNA type vaccine did not take as long to produce as a traditional vaccine is .... Originally Posted by adav8s28
... before you go too far down that dead end rabbit hole.. aka bat cave...you might want to do a little "investigation" into how many of the U.S. pharma companies had ongoing research associated with this "Chinese" lab funded by the U.S. government and then Fauci's "nonprofit" group to leverage the U.S. pharma businesses who were politicking Congress and the Obaminable (Bidden as VP! REMEMBER?) administration.

I guess if it had actually been spawned in a bat then jumped on a human to spread around it would be necessary to find the bat. That might have taken longer. But since it was IN THE LAB already that made it easier to start creating a vaccine.
I say he's bullet proof.... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I've wanted to test that theory many times over the course of last year.

I doubt anything will happen to him. I think he's a completely corrupt dip dong, but most people in power are, and nothing ever happens to them. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
+1

We need a major investigation into this. fauci obama and china. So far theyve kept a lid on the story. How long will that continue?
fauci belongs in jail! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agreed. But by who? Certainly not the W.H.O. I don't know. He's playing third base.

He is the highest paid government employee. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I've heard that from several places. His wife works for the govt too. She holds a high position in the NIH.