Where to tour

LaVix I've missed you....wish we could meet.
I travel a great deal and my favorite hobbying cities on your list are Austin, Houston, Manhatten (expensive). There is so much well priced and attractive talent in Austin and Houston that I have trouble choosing who to visit.

I have not been to Memphis in a while but I do go to NO quite often and find it very difficult to find someone that interests me. The selection pales to that of Dallas, Austin and Houston.

The competition in NO is weak (poor number of choices, less value, and less attractive) compared to Austin and Houston. I will be in NO sometime in October and I am asking someone from Austin to join me. I'd rather pay the extra expense then be disappointed with the weak NO talent pool.

My point is why go to a city brimming with talent when there are so many other cities begging for a fresh face.
--
Austin! I'd prefer Satx, but I just don't think you'll be busy enough to make it worth your while. So Austin.

Check out Aloft hotels. They are nice and try to cater to a younger crowd. Ie, the downstairs can be a little like a club.

Things to do? Go to 6th street of course, and see the bats!
and see the bats! Originally Posted by dhungary
Any self-respecting provider will be busy at bat time.
I have a very good "To-Do" list for Austin. Huston is in 2nd place and New Oleans is 3rd. I can't decide if I want to go to Memphis next or Manhattan. I've been to Manhattan but not Memphis....
I have a very good "To-Do" list for Austin. Huston is in 2nd place and New Oleans is 3rd. I can't decide if I want to go to Memphis next or Manhattan. I've been to Manhattan but not Memphis.... Originally Posted by anova444
I think you just answered your question . . . it's certainly a much smaller pond . . .
Thank you everyone for voting. I think my trip will go like this: Austin; Houston; New Orleans; Memphis; New York.
Any where you go you'll be a hit! You know that.

I would scoot down 35 and spend some time in Austin first...New Orleans can be a very mixed bag...
Yes, it will be a working vacation for me. I want to rock climb, play on Lake Travis and swim in Deep Eddie.
Kansas City Analisa, I vote for Kansas City lol
I second that!!.........I 35 north is a straight shot out of Dallas LOL
I'll be in Austin 9/8 through 9/15. My screening process starts today. If you do not have a P411 account, I will need your first name a phone number and an e-mail address. If you have references, I would like to contact them as well.
I look forward to playing in Austin!
Why not just come to my place for the week? A few days at home and a few days on the Hatteras. :-).
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am based in New Orleans and have had over 45 requests in the last few weeks begging me to come to Dallas & Austin!