Nervous Nancy insists: Don't say retreat.

Why does every fucking place on the internet have to get politicized? Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Because that's what Communists do. That's why the NFL is "woke" now. That's why orchestras won't play Russian composers, that's why kids movies must have Lesbian kissing... That's why we MUST celebrate homosexual activity for a month while giving one day to our veterans. Communists cannot allow ANY space for non-political civility because that undermines their control.
Fuck you and every Republican piece of shit on this board. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Ah, so you think it's Republicans that started this politicization? Look around... where are Conservative values in charge of the culture? give me a couple examples... hell, even Churches are now playing the woke game...
You literally want to kill Democrats? Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Communists aren't people.
Start with me, because all you gun-toting racist fucks are spineless as shit. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Feel free to post your info so that we can all ID you as a peace loving Democrat.
Go to hell. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Biden is definitely working on that for all Americans.

Remember the goal is to fundamentally change the US. Because everyone knows if you love something you definitely want to fundamentally change it.....
They don’t want it coming across as a vacation, hence avoiding the word retreat, because they’ve fucked up the economy so bad that nobody but corrupt politicians can afford to go away.
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=397764

Texassapper

Wow. You are a shit human being and I hope you get busted in a human trafficking raid and get raped to death in prison. That isn’t a threat of violence, just a wish that karma gets you in the end.

Fuck off and die, seriously.

Communists aren’t people, huh? The Nazis probably said the same thing about Jews during WW2. But you probably don’t believe the Holocaust happened, you talking cumstain.

Btw, everything you mentioned isn’t politicization, it’s making the world a better, safer place for everyone except for hateful assholes like you.
Caring tolerant liberal right there.
Wow. You are a shit human being and I hope you get busted in a human trafficking raid and get raped to death in prison. That isn’t a threat of violence, just a wish that karma gets you in the end.
Fuck off and die, seriously. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
LOL... I see that you're nothing if not eloquent. But you wish EVERYTHING wasn't politicized don't you?
Communists aren’t people, huh? Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Nope they are a variety of human vermin that killed 100,000,000 people in the last century and would repeat it again in this century if they could because communism just hasn't been REALLY tried yet.
The Nazis probably said the same thing about Jews during WW2. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
But in this case we have the track record of the Communists to work from...
But you probably don’t believe the Holocaust happened Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Oh it absolutely happened.. but the Germans were amateurs in comparison to the Communists...
you talking cumstain. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Actually that would be writing... this is a written format, you can't actually hear my voice. It's a pity you're not well enough educated to recognize the media that you are interacting with.
Btw, everything you mentioned isn’t politicization, it’s making the world a better, safer place for everyone except for hateful assholes like you. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans
Ah, so you're OK with politicization as long as it's YOUR kind of politics.

You should probably stop complaining about everything being politicized then.
Why does every fucking place on the internet have to get politicized? Fuck you and every Republican piece of shit on this board. You literally want to kill Democrats? Start with me, because all you gun-toting racist fucks are spineless as shit. Go to hell. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans

Texassapper

Communists aren’t people, huh? The Nazis probably said the same thing about Jews during WW2. But you probably don’t believe the Holocaust happened, you talking cumstain.

Btw, everything you mentioned isn’t politicization, it’s making the world a better, safer place for everyone except for hateful assholes like you. Originally Posted by creamthemjeans

thank you valued poster ??

bahahahhaaa

Texassapper

... Crikey! ... Sure sounds like a threat of violence.

### Salty

Texassapper

What the HELL have you started Waco?

I'd prefer they don't retreat... I'd rather they be encircled and annihilated. Leave the bones for the carrion. Originally Posted by texassapper
You’re fooling nobody, JL.

Don’t be Daft!
... Crikey! ... Sure sounds like a threat of violence.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Unlike JL’s post that triggered the “threat.”

Don’t be a twat.
Unlike JL’s post that triggered the “threat.”

Don’t be a twat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Hee Hee! ... You're a "White Knight" for the bloke. ...

#### Salty
Awww.. you say the nicest things.
... Well, I surely trys me best there, mate.

### Salty