Encounter: I'm glad Lucy/Violet is back

Since I posted that, Lucy texted me and says that the person who texted me on her behalf was another provider on here (who I won't name in case she wants to keep this private) who is helping set up dates for her... so I may have assumed incorrectly about the husband being behind it, but in any case the person did not identify themselves. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
Pretty sure that's not true at all. Someone is fucking with Luccy pretty hard. Most likely another girl, BBG is NOT making appointments for Lucy. I text with her recently and she said she had to take stop because someone is basically harassing and threatening her. She knows who it is too, I wont say on here for the same reasons mentioned above, but its very unfortunate.
Since I posted that, Lucy texted me and says that the person who texted me on her behalf was another provider on here (who I won't name in case she wants to keep this private) who is helping set up dates for her... so I may have assumed incorrectly about the husband being behind it, but in any case the person did not identify themselves.
Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
Maybe makes sense to varify/confirm b4 accusations fly....
She’s back for special duos today or so i saw on Twitter
Please mind the maturity of the threads

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

The Dr

Thread Closed