Don't men like beautiful Ladies anymore?

Hopefully all goes well and I will see mysticalbreeze next week. Originally Posted by needsmhead
Please give us a review of your date. Inquiring minds want to know!
  • BK
  • 07-08-2022, 03:36 PM
It is sad to me that Sweet Liora has only had 135 views and Rochelle77 has had just 191. Mystical breeze has gotten about the same # of views.
All should have more than a thousand views by now!!!
!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I don't even know what the hell this means.
  • AgFox
  • 07-08-2022, 10:11 PM
I think he was talking about views from the posts those ladies made.
I don't even know what the hell this means. Originally Posted by BK
I think he was talking about views from the posts those ladies made. Originally Posted by AgFox
It's about ratios. And that many are not taking advantage of opportunities.
Many parts of the country do not have ladies available like we do in NWA, Central AR, and now Jonesboro. You know there are a lot of men everywhere who need the services these ladies offer.
When I see a post by a lovely lady that is 2 or 3 days old and has under 200 views, something seems wrong. I suspect there are far more men than that in the applicable area who need the services offered. We can't come up with statistics of how many men in our area would benefit from the services, but looking around at all the people, it is reasonable to expect there are probably thousands. Then to realize how few men even look at the ladies available seems a shame.
We have many good choices available in our area that most parts of the country don't have. We should appreciate that and "support our local businesses". I suspect there are a lot of men that would be glad to hire some companionship, but how many are even aware Eccie exists?
Most of the people who read this thread, are probably the same people who look at the ladies threads, and are already benefiting from their services. But the market is much bigger than just us.
There are so many who would benefit from the services of ladies, which we are so blessed to have in our area, and yet so few are taking advantage of the opportunity, or even aware it exists.
Most of ya'll reading this are the ones who realize we have resources available that many areas do not have. And you are doing your part to make the ladies feel welcome and appreciated.
I find it sad for services to be so accessible, and see few using them. Kind of like having fresh spring water available and not appreciating it. When you visit the desert, you start realizing how valuable that cold sping water is.
Yes Tuck this area has lots of great choices.
I don't even know what the hell this means. Originally Posted by BK

before oh2 went crazy posting an ad meant hundreds to thousands of views then went down to 45 . When this site was an advertising site as well same thing. hundreds to even thousands of views.

Then girls stopped posting which men stopped really looking.

If I come on here saying I am in Springdale/Rogers soon and I want to go to an under ground comedy club.

IT IS THE VERY SAME THING AS BEFORE! just yall now know what I do on my break time and I don't have to use google to find one I get good 1 on 1 info.
The views will come back when the ladies start adapting to the new rules it is that simple.

And it is very true I am looking for a good comedy spot in Rogers area. I am going to Tulsa and read on reddit about the Rabbit Hole sounded intriguing but I do not think they have comedy the 2 days I am in that town.
WHO DON"T NEED A GOOD LAUGH!
Please give us a review of your date. Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
Absolutely
before oh2 went crazy posting an ad meant hundreds to thousands of views then went down to 45 . When this site was an advertising site as well same thing. hundreds to even thousands of views.

Then girls stopped posting which men stopped really looking.

If I come on here saying I am in Springdale/Rogers soon and I want to go to an under ground comedy club.

IT IS THE VERY SAME THING AS BEFORE! just yall now know what I do on my break time and I don't have to use google to find one I get good 1 on 1 info.
The views will come back when the ladies start adapting to the new rules it is that simple.

And it is very true I am looking for a good comedy spot in Rogers area. I am going to Tulsa and read on reddit about the Rabbit Hole sounded intriguing but I do not think they have comedy the 2 days I am in that town.
WHO DON"T NEED A GOOD LAUGH! Originally Posted by Majichands

I can tell, you get it.
Where can you find a photo Sweet Liora?
  • AgFox
  • 08-12-2022, 02:52 PM
She posts on stg from time to time. Saw her last month and the photos are accurate.
Where can you find a photo Sweet Liora? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Ask her for her Snapchat
I have to agree with you here, Tuck. These are strong, independent and often well educated ladies performing a valuable community service. It is our job to help and support them with the respect they deserve.
The site use to allow you to view ladies by state which made it much easier on here for many things including looking at their pics and making appointments.

The site is a shell of what it was which is obvious when looking around unfortunately