What happen to the nice gentlemen???

Awww...Lisa your awsome. I ♥ you!
i love j pepes especially the one on greenville they have a pool
I spend most of my time spanking the monkey.
Thank you Reese, that was so sweet, I think you rock woman!

Well, I am not a hobbyist....but I will say a nice thing about the OP. Lisa, thanks for always being so cool. You have a great heart and I am glad you are here. Originally Posted by reese foster

Thank you, that was sweet....
i don't know you but have a great day!! Originally Posted by bigtexinbigd

Yes Girl, You are my ATF to, but you got bigger boobs though...darn it, Yes we need to sneak back to Jpepes......he was sexy!

Lisa, YOU'RE MY ATF
I love you to pieces and you're so easy to talk to and always have an uplifting presence. You radiate happiness and I'm lucky to call you my friend!

now lets go back to jpepes for a drink and to talk to that sexy bartender hahaha Originally Posted by JamieYoung

Thanks Jade Nicole......you are a doll, are we going to meet woman?...lol

Thank you Jules.....pretty lady

Thanks for the hugs gentlemen, awww, Im over here blushing now. Thank for the gents and ladies who responded........Hugs.

To my ATF......I don't want to say his handle....Sexy you rock my world and spin me round and round
Hercules
do NOT talk about my monkey like that.........

spikebaby
Under spikebaby
Show me the monkey
Hello Gents! Well, some of the nice guys are here I know the rest of you are reading this, come on, speak up!
I think I am a nice guy. Can anyone confirm?
  • Fiero
  • 08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
What happened to me? I'm here everyday...LOL Hmmm maybe I'm not as nice as I thought? I'll try harder.
Lisa my dear, you are such a sweet sweet girl. I hope maybe one day we get the chance to meet.
I'm a nice guy! They say nice guys finish last...but I usually finish first, dammit!!
Hi Kamau_77

Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures of me Sunday......muah

Thanks Tara.....hugs

Thanks to the rest of the gents.......yea, I think nice guys finish last......especially the women....lol

I think I am a nice guy. Can anyone confirm? Originally Posted by kamau_77
Big hugs to all!

HM
my ATF has been taking care of someone special to her and i'me sure in need of some TLC herself. she will be getting it real soon.
I have to give Much love to ALL the providers in Dallas!
Especially my ATF's.
And to midget providers, cause their so damn cute!