NCNS Samarie

I so get that. That's why I waited. Remember her availability is Monday and it's now Friday when I posted. I wanted to call her out on that night, but I decided to go with patience.

STORY TIME
So that night I was just so built up I messaged a bunch of people I thought I had a possibility of seeing. Bunch of money, wanting to get off, I went on a hunt. Checked the short notice board and while most needed verification I still messaged some people anyway, but nothing came out of it.

Checked BP, I ended up finding someone who would end up seeing me around midnight. The room had that special smoke smell which I just looked past, but the provider was so high up in the clouds. She was tired, and basically didn't want to put much effort. Her and her friend apparently drove here from the west coast just that night. Not the night I was expecting. It was a big let down. I find out she ended up posting on ECCIE later that night as well. I wanted to drop a review since my experience felt cheated, but I decided not to. I figured I caught her at a bad time. I'd be super tired as well driving that far and being that late. They said they're traveling so I didn't want to ruin her experience in SA because of her bad decision of seeing people when she's not in the best state to do so. I let it go.

So you see I'm not trigger happy. I thought about making this post and what it basically achieves. I decided it's a type of review people should know.

TLDR
-Waited 5 days before posting NCNS
-Saw someone else that night
-Had a poor experience
-Didn't want to ruin her reputation, didn't post a review
-I'm not trying to be spiteful, just being informative. Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
You're doing a disservice not posting a review. Even if it's bp.

Some guys post a no recommendation (especially their first time out) so they can not only inform the community but get feedback to seeing better providers and so also the girls that fuck up do a better job with the time they are donating out. I could talk to girls at a bar and have a better time for free than a stiff board off bp or here.

Everyone learns and ends up a better result. People need to quit thinking so negatively. There's a reason we have a discussion board. Many of us are here to help. Not judge and say they need to quit permanently.

Unfortunately there are assholes too. Gotta take some to give some.

I hope Samarie is paying attention to the advice here especially. She could open the world to new possibilities with a screen test of results and provide safely. While being kinky.
Hell samarie , flaked on me today, was supposed to be a noon time, but she delayed till 300 which takes me out of the game , she is now probably complaining I was a nsnc
...A reputable provider will NEVER accept a reference from a lady that offers bbfs. The best way to begin in this hobby is to see a reputable newbie friendly provider that does not offer bbfs and that has some sort of screening method. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
68 reviews and years later...milo may need consulting as well.

You ladies and gents would not believe the connections to things linked to SA. That are open to reading and researching.
One of the lessons that's been hard for me to learn is that some of the ladies sometimes don't dig it when guys overplan. I tend to look for my opportunities way into the future because I do things low volume and 90-120 minutes at a pop. But for some, if it's not in the next 0-3 days, they don't want to think about it. Or, if they initially do, once the time comes the moment of excitement has passed.
Not to derail the topic...So much more you could do with $1400.

Slave
The Alpha
Sonya Playmate
Haven Brooke

Just saying that kind of $$$$ could gey u visits with all these super ladies for an hour with a little $$ to spare
My turn. Of course I'm gonna screen you! You're a newbie requesting a 5hr bbfs appointment without a shorter meeting first? lol all I needed was your screen name, phone number and the picture of your face that you sent. The morning of your appointment I got a message from a provider that verified she saw you and it was very negative for her. I had zero interest in meeting you and I owe you zero explanations since you have a reputation of being rude and disrespectful. I'm not sure why you guys think us girls don't talk to each other but we definitely do. I offer genuine gfe so I have no interest in meeting a jerk especially not for 5 hours.
Milo idk who you're confusing me for but I'm never available before 3:30 so you definitely never set anything up with me. My showcase and website are very clear about my availability.
I keep any text exchanged for proof if anyone thinks I'm lying. I don't do phone calls for this exact reason. Just PM me and I will happily send screenshots.
I do this 100% for fun not to pay my bills so yes I'm picky about who I see because I want us BOTH to have a good time. Sorry if me not putting up with attitude, entitlement or rudeness takes me off your list but there are a lot of pretty girls on here at all different price ranges so please browse elsewhere. Thanks.
Except the fact that you're the very first person I reached out to on ECCIE or BP. I've only gone to AMPs before this. You've got bad info, I never met anyone before my attempt to you.

Newbie means most people won't meet me. How'd the other person screen me? I've already been actively reaching out to others since I didn't meet you and from what I hear, providers can't read ROSs, but I've already put down two reviews that has a beginning paragraph of how basically my first eccie contact stood me up. If I could have another premium member verify this that would be great.

Ask pretty pineapples of her experience with me, I wrote a fucken novel on her review and I'm polite as fuck. I saw her twice. So I saw one person on Monday, Priscilla on Wednesday, went to an AMP on Thurs(not in a rush to do a review for this since their not in ECCIE), and had a double on Friday. I'm new and wanted to break into it big, if not with one big bad ass session then I spent this week fucking. I didn't see anyone on Tuesday, but that wasn't due to the lack of trying, I did reach out to people but got no one lol.

Tell me what's this other person look like? Ask your source. I'm a minority and there's probably something about their physical features that I could prove that doesn't match me.

The description for creating a NCNS thread says "provider or the hobbyist does not show up for a confirmed appointment and provides no communication of any kind explaining why they did not show." I confirmed with you the night before. You didn't message me why you didn't respond after several days. This was an appointment basically set up two weeks in advance and on the very day you go no contact. Sorry but I follow rules as best I can. I knew where to place this thread because I read around in advance. If you ask the premium members how my reviews read, they could probably tell you I write with passion and not a fuck boy punk. Really check your sources, I can't believe that's the reason lol. And those pictures I sent you? You didn't ask for them, I volunteered to send you snaps because I was trying to make you feel comfortable.
I just got home. So you're trying to get me blacklisted off of a single source and claiming I have a poor reputation? I'm still waiting for the description on this person that's supposedly me so I can disprove that. I'm pretty unique and have distinctive features, I'm probably not your typical hobbyist. Someone let me know what I've got to do to clear my name!

So does a jerk buy gifts like this? White chocolates because your info says you like them. I'm not a big fan, I prefer dark, which is why I haven't eaten them yet.

Those are bath bombs from Lush because chicks tend to dig that shit. We probably could've had fun with that if you had a decent bath tub.

Massage oils from adamandeve.com, two scents in case you didn't like one. I would've tried giving you a FBSM to get you to relax during down times.

There's a receipt to show you I bought that shit on the day we were suppose to meet. I have the receipt from Godiva too, but I think we got the point.

We would've had a grand GFE time. You fucked up because you didn't bother to ask or contact me to see if your sources checked out. I think two weeks advance notice of an appointment and confirming the night before qualifies enough for a NCNS post. You literally had two weeks to try to verify me, but cancel on me on the very day of the appt. Sorry, not sorry for this.

• 4funn
  • 01-25-2017, 07:07 PM
...BBFS..I've in all honesty never done it before.. Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
Yep..

just messing w you man..
Yep..
just messing w you man.. Originally Posted by 4funn
Psh, would people lie on the internet? lolll
No but seriously, you hear it feels 10x better so I was willing to risk it at the time. But now everyone's putting the fear of God in me so I'll passsssss.

I had pictures for my last post btw, but I guess it got taken down. I guess it's for the best. I have the links of that purchase though if needed.

Psh, would people lie on the internet? lolll
No but seriously, you hear it feels 10x better so I was willing to risk it at the time. But now everyone's putting the fear of God in me so I'll passsssss.

I had pictures for my last post btw, but I guess it got taken down. I guess it's for the best. I have the links of that purchase though if needed.
Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
Wait...you've never had it without a cover on? From experience yes it does feel better...but to do bbfs with a provider though, come on man you gotta think better than that.
Wait...you've never had it without a cover on? From experience yes it does feel better...but to do bbfs with a provider though, come on man you gotta think better than that. Originally Posted by rockerguy1981
Yep, I realize it was stupid now. I was just trying to be efficient with my money. That's why I was going for such a long visit upfront. She's newbie friendly, most providers don't provide, she did for an up charge. Her hr rate + the up charge is the rate of a lot of people's 2hr or doubles. If I was going to try it, might as make it a longer session so that up charge has an overall better rate over time. Simple algebra. Plus her profile promotes longer engagements so I went for a longer engagement.

But like I said, she's saying she didn't see me because I have a bad reputation. I was about to make these bad choices because I'm brand-fucken-new at this and I haven't seen anyone prior.

I need to find this imposter. If you're him and you're reading this, in the words of my spirit animal "CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH".
Ok I've had a few crown and cokes so wtf here it goes. Lemme if you had a bad experience post it and move on trust me hobbiest are paying attention. Please don't dwell on the negative. I'm here for the positive stuff that can happen. So far this past year has been spectacular. However I spend a lot of time researching. There are a lot of regulars on here that have lots of reviews. Find a few that have similar taste in ladies and point yourself in that direction. I would much rather read your positive words than the negative ones.
Ok I've had a few crown and cokes so wtf here it goes. Lemme if you had a bad experience post it and move on trust me hobbiest are paying attention. Please don't dwell on the negative. I'm here for the positive stuff that can happen. So far this past year has been spectacular. However I spend a lot of time researching. There are a lot of regulars on here that have lots of reviews. Find a few that have similar taste in ladies and point yourself in that direction. I would much rather read your positive words than the negative ones. Originally Posted by mitch p
You're right, I'm a bit fired up right now. It's the preworkout I took and I haven't gone running yet (powerful stuff I tell ya) lol. I'm just a bit worried no one else will ever see me again because of mistaken identity.

But it's early. It is what it is I guess. We'll see how it plays out. Hope you have a great 2017 buddy. Thanks again for the encouragement.
Your a awesome guy. It can be hard getting your foot in the door here. These people take review so serious here, just promise not to becomeone of the difficult "will you do this for a review" and never write kinda guys like on here. You paid my correct rate and wrote like you said you would. no issue and was very cool and muscular and sexy... anyways don't sweat it.