A ?

color me unimpressed yet again.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Like any normal heterosexual male who could possibly ever give a fuck if the likes of you or impressed or not.
I'm thinking just you....
Even any of the whores with memories better than 18 months back would recognize Paul as an utter, pitiful hypocrite.
always resorting to name calling... hilarious.
always resorting to name calling... hilarious. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
You've been resorting to mother jokes for months...and you whine about what you describe as "name calling"?

Aren't there any more overweight cross-eyed prostitutes running around out there to knock up, Paul?
Prolly not.

Living the nightmare?
As long as a triggered prostitute doesn't demand that PM get banned and there's not a mentally weak mod around to capitulate, all's well.

Right Paul? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I giggle that I am forever in your head....

You've been resorting to mother jokes for months...and you whine about what you describe as "name calling"?

Aren't there any more overweight cross-eyed prostitutes running around out there to knock up, Paul? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I also giggle when people don't even know what they don't know.... It is seriously entertaining...
I giggle that I am forever in your head....

I also giggle when people don't even know what they don't know.... It is seriously entertaining... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Seriously entertaining is you devolving into a reactionary girl-power snowflake.
I thought EVERYONE was a FOPM....

What's not to like? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Rhetorical?

I duns....gots....lots...uh...st uff...ize...cans .....says.
a beautiful ...plastic man ...thread stained withs ...hatred
PM ... Agreed

DD
dd be a fopm big ...time
Seriously entertaining is you devolving into a reactionary girl-power snowflake. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Obviously my taking up residence in the space between your ears has sent you on a path of self destruction. I shall now take the high road and ignore your rudeness whilst you reflect on your own existence.
Seems PM wants me to send a few bucks his way for this app. Thx but no thx .