Explain this, wait, you can't...

Tell me how we have videos of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki explosions? How did the cameras survive that blast? Also, if gravity is a thing, why can birds, planes and insects fly? How can we lift our arms and they stay up? Why isn't all of our bodies and everything, else constantly stuck to the ground... Very random I know.
The ability to capture the Hiroshima and Nagasaki explosions on film was due to strategic filming techniques and protective measures. The principles of lift, muscle force, and balanced forces explain how birds, planes, and humans can move against gravity. It is also possible that the footage you watched is fake. As far as I know, the scene of the first American astronaut setting foot on the moon was filmed in a studio.
The ability to capture the Hiroshima and Nagasaki explosions on film was due to strategic filming techniques and protective measures. The principles of lift, muscle force, and balanced forces explain how birds, planes, and humans can move against gravity. It is also possible that the footage you watched is fake. As far as I know, the scene of the first American astronaut setting foot on the moon was filmed in a studio. Originally Posted by ingridguerci94
The first part of your post is very good. The second part? Really? Cuz it would seem you are not joking. And I would say to you the same thing that people say about the JFK assassination "plot" - that it is not realistic because it would require many thousands of people to keep their mouths shut for decades. No way in hell.

Here's my question: how does a thermos know to keep hot things hot and cold things cold? HOW DOES IT KNOW?!