Whistleblowers come forward - The Justice Dept and FBI are and have been institutionally corrupted to their very core

I'd rather have a tranny in the military than some of you chicken little crybabies! Originally Posted by WTF
Wanna bet they're all too old. Crybabying is all these "account holders" got left.
Says the guy with 57k+ posts...
I'd rather have a tranny in the military than some of you chicken little crybabies! Originally Posted by WTF
How did your reach around with the Admiral go?
Everybody knows the 2020 election was fixed by the FBI CiA capital police Anita and the l8cal dog catcher.

Dah...so what and when are the whiney little biotches fucking morons gonna prove it. Where are those 10+ million illegal votes lol n 😲
Everybody knows the 2020 election was fixed by the FBI CiA capital police Anita and the l8cal dog catcher.

Dah...so what and when are the whiney little biotches fucking morons gonna prove it. Where are those 10+ million illegal votes lol n 😲
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Too many questions here?
That no one can answer
Whistleblowers come forward - The Justice Dept and FBI are and have been institutionally corrupted to their very core
Who needs a whistleblower to know that?
You would probably enlist then, lol.
... Mates, let's get ourselves back to the
thread topic - nobody needs points or infractions.

Surely looks from Berry and Dilbert's articles there
that it was yet one more corrupt instance of the
Democrat FBI/DOJ putting their collective thumb onto
the scale to favour Joe Biden.

And NOW the whole country is surely paying the price...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2022, 07:01 AM
How did your reach around with the Admiral go? Originally Posted by bb1961
You're just mad his citizens is bigger than your dick
You would probably enlist then, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes....that is why everyone joins the military, haven't you heard.

Why are you two and the rest of you Christian conseratives so threatened by these people?
ive heard that in addition to slow rolling and deep sixing the hunter biden investigation

the same people busy doing that and in charge have been pressuring agents to catalogue and categorize cases as "domestic terrorism" instead of some run of the mill thing it used to be

that beefs up the stats on "white supremacy" being the number one threat to "their democracy"

in their quest for domination the dims want to make it illegal to have a reverence for things american and the constitution

there is a war going on and even though america might not be at war with them, they are with america

and since they have taken over the departments of the government at many levels, they get to claim the high ground of office even though they are the subverters
theres more... looks like the FBI managers were cooking the books on the so-called white supremacy threat making this minority a bigger threat than they appeared to be.
You're just mad his citizens is bigger than your dick

Yes....that is why everyone joins the military, haven't you heard.

Why are you two and the rest of you Christian conseratives so threatened by these people? Originally Posted by WTF
I am not threatened by them at all. I just don't feel I have an obligation to go along with their delusion. Especially due to the fact they can't define what it is they align themselves with.