Newbie "Contact Etiquette" Question...

Ok, time to solidify plans. You have my #
Unsolicited texting is considered a no-no, an unwritten rule of the hobby... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
There are so many of these "unwritten rules". Someone should write them all down.

But then, who'd have time to read them all, especially when they are spread out in a thousand different contradictory posts, punctuated by so may ifs, ands, and butts.

And so we learn by experience sometimes, and other times we're just shooting hoops in the dark. Research helps. Communication also, but our skill sets vary.
I dont see new girls that often when I do I try to get pre-screened for a future visit, but all they want typically is to see me 'now' or next day, That tends to scare me off and i just move along..

I guess being to quick on the draw concerns me and well as being to slow.. I guess I am like Goldilocks. I like it just right..
I would say it's a bad idea to contact over cell phone or text. I think a very discrete email would be ok. Also, a pm through the eccie system would be fine.

My $.02