U.S. workers without protective gear assisted coronavirus evacuees, HHS whistleblower says

• oeb11
  • 02-28-2020, 06:09 PM
The point is you know nothing of what you pontificate about.
And your point is what? They should have brushed up on their reading before moving people from a infected hot zone through a uninfected population...

or maybe their wasn’t Pt. Encapsulating suits in their supply’s, maybe someone somewhere cut the budget and made a decision to save the money for the wall. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
ill ask again , what’s your fucking point?

I’ll guess...it’s Obama’s fault.
ill ask again , what’s your fucking point?

I’ll guess...it’s Obama’s fault.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

i'll ask you .. what's your point? that people should run around in hazmat suits over the fucking flu?

what do yous think this is?

The Andromeda Strain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMbSpnlOOtE

it ain't nothing more than a bunch of fucktard Chinese who have pathetic animal processing and live in the biggest shithole country on this planet.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2020, 07:19 PM

it ain't nothing more than a bunch of fucktard Chinese who have pathetic animal processing and live in the biggest shithole country on this planet. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But problems there cause problems here...

I read where they got it under control.

Markets should be back up in a month.

Buy FedEx!
The other thing is the CDC had 20+ years to formulate policies, procedures and methods to combat the recent Ebola outbreak and they failed. The CV19 virus the CDC had weeks and they were probably lied to by the Chinese. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, they probably were lied to. Besides most of the time death from viruses like Influenza and Corona viruses is from secondary infections such as Pneumonia. Usually the very young and adults over 65 and individuals taking medications that compromise the immune system succumb to viral infections. I am not going to suggest people take this recent Coronavirus out break lightly but it's no need for hysteria either.
Officials at the Department of Health and Human Services sent more than a dozen workers to receive the first Americans evacuated from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, without proper training for infection control or appropriate protective gear, according to a whistleblower complaint.

The workers did not show symptoms of infection and were not tested for the virus, according to lawyers for the whistleblower, who is a senior HHS official based in Washington who oversees workers at the Administration for Children and Families, a unit within HHS.

The whistleblower is seeking federal protection because she alleges she was unfairly and improperly reassigned after raising concerns about the safety of these workers to HHS officials, including those within the office of Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar. She was told Feb. 19 that if she does not accept the new position in 15 days, which is March 5, she would be terminated.

The whistleblower has decades of experience in the field, received two HHS department awards from Azar last year and has received the highest performance evaluations, her lawyers said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...leblower-says/

Goddamn! Un fucking believable! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I read today that the Chinese built 2 hospitals in a matter of weeks to combat this virus and they’re fully functional. I think they said there were at least a 1000 beds.
Unlike the Trump Crime Syndicate that’s dragging its feet and are too busy peddling their election campaigns, the Chinese are hell bent on solving this crisis.
They obviously work together to get things done.
Trump and his bozo sidekick Pence are too eager to hire YES men instead of taking the advice from real experts that know what they’re talking about.
We are in for a rough ride with this virus. Trump has cut off any worthwhile information. He thinks he knows best. Now he’s calling this epidemic a HOAX
He’s getting worse.
And your point is what? They should have brushed up on their reading before moving people from a infected hot zone through a uninfected population...

or maybe their wasn’t Pt. Encapsulating suits in their supply’s, maybe someone somewhere cut the budget and made a decision to save the money for the wall. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Jaxson,

they didn't move folks through a population.
Off the plane at the quarantine site.
This is not lab work.
This is herding folks into a corral without getting within a few feet of them.

Of course they then sprayed down the plane inside and out.

They knew exactly what they were doing. These were not medical rookies. These were the pros from Dover getting folks into quarantine and keeping them out of the general population which preventing that was the achievable, and accomplished, goal.

And for those that don't think I know what I'm talking about, or you missed my post in another thread, I've won a biosuit in a couple hazmat situations. If you haven't, you need to realize that some folks here do actually know the rules.
Yeah, they probably were lied to. Besides most of the time death from viruses like Influenza and Corona viruses is from secondary infections such as Pneumonia. Usually the very young and adults over 65 and individuals taking medications that compromise the immune system succumb to viral infections. I am not going to suggest people take this recent Coronavirus out break lightly but it's no need for hysteria either. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah you’re right. Your buddy Trump isn’t taking this virus seriously either. Talking about lying...your fearless leader is the biggest LIAR of the century
The NY Times has him at approx 15000 lies or misinformation. At least he’s good at spewing BS.
Obama put an effective system in place to combat any pandemic like this one. And what did Bozo brain do? Dismantle the lot because
1...he hates Obama or anyone that’s smarter than him.
2 divert the money invested in this system towards his dumb wall OR finance his tax cuts to his greedy rich buddies.
Now he’s hired Pence the Christian Warrior and biblical buffoon who created his own HIV epidemic in Indiana all because it got in the way of his whacky religious beliefs.
The right wing freak show continues. BTW if YOU get the virus, you’ve only got yourself to blame..nobody else. So don’t be too complacent and arrogant.
If your brain was as big as your mouth you’d be a genius by now and realize Trump is a Con Man
Yeah you’re right. Your buddy Trump isn’t taking this virus seriously either. Talking about lying...your fearless leader is the biggest LIAR of the century
The NY Times has him at approx 15000 lies or misinformation. At least he’s good at spewing BS.
Obama put an effective system in place to combat any pandemic like this one. And what did Bozo brain do? Dismantle the lot because
1...he hates Obama or anyone that’s smarter than him.
2 divert the money invested in this system towards his dumb wall OR finance his tax cuts to his greedy rich buddies.
Now he’s hired Pence the Christian Warrior and biblical buffoon who created his own HIV epidemic in Indiana all because it got in the way of his whacky religious beliefs.
The right wing freak show continues. BTW if YOU get the virus, you’ve only got yourself to blame..nobody else. So don’t be too complacent and arrogant.
If your brain was as big as your mouth you’d be a genius by now and realize Trump is a Con Man Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I never mentioned Trump or his views on this Virus in my post. All you dumb asses talk about is Trump this trump that. If your brain was as big as your thumb nail you wouldn't be posting such stupid shit all the time.

U.S. workers without protective gear assisted coronavirus evacuees

Goddamn! Un fucking believable! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Leave to a firefighter to want "protective gear" to help people.
  • oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 07:56 AM
EMT training is 2 weeks, to some get an associate degree in 2 years.
J666 feels he is now qualified to contradict Anthony Fauci and other NIH virologists in favor of his skewed TDS point of view.

Per the Fascist DPST websites - "Propaganda Uber Alles"!
Thanks for the laugh j666
EMT training is 2 weeks, to some get an associate degree in 2 years.
J666 feels he is now qualified to contradict Anthony Fauci and other NIH virologists in favor of his skewed TDS point of view.

Per the Fascist DPST websites - "Propaganda Uber Alles"!
Thanks for the laugh j666 Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar.

For your information, I was a Captain of a special operations team in the fire service. I’m a paramedic, Hazmat Certified, and trained for multiple types of rescue operations. And I’m proud to say a 3 member team was sent to NY after 911 to assist in search and rescue. They all wanted to volunteer but the Chief chose one man from each shift to go. That experience taught valuable lessons to those young men and the department.

With that said , where in the fuck have I claimed to know more than the pros who know...

Did you just pull another lie out of your ass?
  • oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 01:42 PM
"Trump lies" - got anything else. Expert in all matters in One's own mind???
Jaxson,

they didn't move folks through a population.
Off the plane at the quarantine site.
This is not lab work.
This is herding folks into a corral without getting within a few feet of them.

Of course they then sprayed down the plane inside and out.

They knew exactly what they were doing. These were not medical rookies. These were the pros from Dover getting folks into quarantine and keeping them out of the general population which preventing that was the achievable, and accomplished, goal.

And for those that don't think I know what I'm talking about, or you missed my post in another thread, I've won a biosuit in a couple hazmat situations. If you haven't, you need to realize that some folks here do actually know the rules. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
There was no need for a hazmat suit. Each pt should have been dressed in a bio suit, and mask . That’s all that’s needed. No reason for SCBA hazmat.
Do you recall the anthrax scare years ago and the protocol for handling those folks. If so, that’s all that was needed.

Btw...I have also logged many hours in those hazmat suits on several major operations, couldn’t do it today. I doubt I’d last ten minutes.