FOOD!!!fav winter time comfort foods and soups..

I don't associate foods with the time of year that much, but I did make some kick ass stuffed hot peppers tonight:

http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/23074...banana-peppers

I'm not Bob, didn't create the recipe, but I can work it. Enjoy! Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I drooled a bit. I love spicy stuffed peppers..I drooled a bit again lol
I love soup as comfy food, almost any kind.

Hot chocolate and tea and oatmeal as a winter comfort for sure.
Scalloped spuds & ham FTW! After a few hours man-handling cord wood there's nothing better!
ooo stuffed peppers are soo freakin good..i do oatmeal alot during the winter months..
i crockpot that as well..lol...i love my crockpot!! scalloped potatoes and ham are pretty serious comfy foods..i gotta ge some ya'll to cook for me..ijs..
ooo stuffed peppers are soo freakin good..i do oatmeal alot during the winter months..
i crockpot that as well..lol...i love my crockpot!! scalloped potatoes and ham are pretty serious comfy foods..i gotta ge some ya'll to cook for me..ijs.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Come on over! I'm sure I can get the SO to whip up a casserole or two of spuds! And you know what's for dessert...? ;-)
I drooled a bit. I love spicy stuffed peppers..I drooled a bit again lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I don't do Canada so I'll forever treasure this moment.
Come on over! I'm sure I can get the SO to whip up a casserole or two of spuds! And you know what's for dessert...? ;-) Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20

hahah thankyou for the invite..when it comes to couples..i always follow the so's rules...so dessert is gonna put a spring in me step! and of course make me jump up and down...

Chili ... either red or white

Pork tenderloin cooking all day in the slow cooker with Sticky Lips cherry bomb sauce ... when it's done shred it and serve it either sandwich style or over cheddar smashed spuds.
I don't do Canada so I'll forever treasure this moment. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Nice! Just throw the words stuffed spicy peppers around now and then, and you will have the same reaction evetytime

Also love cabbage rolls and perogies for comfy food, that's just the painted egg in me