strange & odd fantasies!

I would love the ultimate smoking fetish session. Know it is a bad habit but women look so damn sexy smoking.
Mine? Seems so vanilla compared to the rest of those posted but I would love to have sex with two hot and fully functional t- girls at once. My ideal finish is me on my back and one girl is giving me a world class face fucking while the other one kneels close, stroking herself. Maybe they are DFK each other, and they both shoot huge loads at the same moment - and I take the one shot right down my throat as the other one cums large all over my face!
-face sitting with forced oral and forced ass licking. Forced dato verbally degrading and to deep tongue pussy and ass

-snowballing cum back and forth till his mouth his so full he has to swallow. Originally Posted by skcorvette
This right here. Now where do I find someone around Dallas to help out? haha
recently upgraded the one I mentioned, now I sit on a cake! then he eats it off, sticky butt fun! New meaning to the term "Sticky Buns" hehe.

I would love the ultimate smoking fetish session. Know it is a bad habit but women look so damn sexy smoking. Originally Posted by betheavy2004
I love to smoke while laying on my stomach, my back arched, ass in the air , and a guy pounding me from behind!
Omg TKK I think I just shot a load thinking of you and the smoking fetish!
I had one time a regular that she liked to have the RAPE fantasy....she wanted to role play she was being raped....was too freaky for me so didnt partake.

Got me thinking, if you did partake, what would prevent her from saying you did rape her ?
Some people just get to have all the fun :P
recently upgraded the one I mentioned, now I sit on a cake! then he eats it off, sticky butt fun! New meaning to the term "Sticky Buns" hehe.

I love to smoke while laying on my stomach, my back arched, ass in the air , and a guy pounding me from behind! Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
Very sexy K