Is there really a market for cuckold sessions?

wish there were cuckold providers in houston Originally Posted by smith713
In an area of that population there must be but flying UTR, I'd guess!
If the bb wasn't an issue for me, I'd jump right in.i hAve read and wanted to participate in this but could never let a hobbyist cum in me...end of my story
My SO does appts with me when a mfm or mmf is requested...................he can do the creampie for you to enjoy!
My SO does appts with me when a mfm or mmf is requested...................he can do the creampie for you to enjoy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Please tell me you are coming to Midland/Odessa TX when you come through Texas in December!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm I shall see what i can do sugar!
You would do well in midland ! I'm out here working babe . I have had the Dallas experience an it's wow well you will just have to see for yourself!
You would do well in midland ! I'm out here working babe . I have had the Dallas experience an it's wow well you will just have to see for yourself! Originally Posted by LSU FAN
I have wanted to enjoy dallas rain for years and years... I hope she comes to Midland soon
well Midland boys...maybe early early spring would be a perfect time!
well Midland boys...maybe early early spring would be a perfect time! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My prostate just twitched when I read this... I would like to be the first to prebook!!!
My prostate just twitched when I read this... I would like to be the first to prebook!!! Originally Posted by westtexas10
Good idea Prebook
wish there were cuckold providers in houston Originally Posted by smith713
I don't advertise it too openly but I am in Houston and do offer this type of session.
There was a lady offering these sessions in Dallas, for a short time, last year. I believe she moved to Austin. There is probably a quiet, but active market for it there, and most metro cities.
There was a lady offering these sessions in Dallas, for a short time, last year. I believe she moved to Austin. There is probably a quiet, but active market for it there, and most metro cities. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Do you know who offers it in Austin? I've been looking for something like this. Especially the eating a creampie part.
PM sent. I don't know her, so I am not going out on a limb to post publicly.
I offer with request but not publicly with it. I will on my site eventually. I travel to Odessa/Midland, Dallas, and soon Houston. I enjoy cuckhold sessions.